Any other Twin Moms?

Options
I have 2 mo old B/G twins plus an 8 yr old and a 3 yr old. I'm looking for other twin mommas that are on the same journey I am.....losing this weight! Would love to have some gals that know what I'm talking about.

Replies

• fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My b/b twins are 10 and I have an 8, 6 and 2 year old. I sooooooo know where you are coming from! Let's motivate one another!
    Crystal
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have b/g twins who will be 12 in September. :)
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mom of identical twin girls ( and older brother )...... mine are 18yrs. Know where you're coming from. You stay busy.... just a different kind of busy. Still trying to lose 30lbs.
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I've got a twin sister, if that's any use?

no, thought not.... :laugh:
  • nancycw64
    nancycw64 Posts: 14
    Options
    My B/G twins are 15 - wish they were little again - NOT enjoying the teenage years!
  • busymommyx3
    busymommyx3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have 10 year old identical G/G twins and a 3 year old daughter. I gained a ton of weight being pregnant with my twins and it kept on going from there! :) Now 10 years later I am finally doing something about it lol!
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options

Lol I have a twin sister too! :smile:
  • twinmum1982
    twinmum1982 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi i have 2.5 year old identical boys, and a 12,10, and 7 yr old boys also, gained loads of weight with twin preg, so would love to give/ receive support feel free to add me x
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have boy non i/d twins 9 months old... Its been a battle but I am now back to my pre preg weight/ size however this was not me at my smallest so my challenge is not over yet. Add me as a friend if would like support- its not just the eating/ motivation its also with exercise its the fitting it in when babies just dont want to let you...I have poorly boys at the moment ;-(

My advice, set small goals- at one point mine seemed so far away but bit by bit I have got there. First it was back in my size 14 (uk) clothes then once these worked my pre preg weight/ then the size 12 now I am aiming for 150lbs which will put me at my smallest weight in years.

You can do it, x
  • roosmeimei
    roosmeimei Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 7 month old b/g twins! GAINED ABOUT 65 POUNDS BEING PREGNANT AND ON BED REST! :)
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have 21 month old ID boy twins. I didn't gain much during pregnancy and it came off fast but I want to be healthy and look better than I did before I got pregnant. It's definitely a challenge getting in workouts and eating healthy when you are constantly taking care of other people. You can join this group too:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1715-moms-of-multiples
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You will survive.... it's not always fun or pretty, but just take it a day at a time. MY g/g twins are graduating from high school this friday.
  • leenamommyto4
    Options
    I have four girls; a 9 year old daughter, twins girls who will be 7 next month, and a 5 year old. I would love to say that all of my weight came from my twin pregnancy, but unfortunately it came from over eating and being lazy. I am done with all the excuses and am ready for game on. I would love to go through this journey with other moms similar to myself. Good luck to all of you ladies.
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have identical boys who are 10 and a 4 year old son. I still have issues with my C-section pooch even though I have hit a healthy BMI. The stretch marks I'm ok with, not the pooch!
  • mcotie
    mcotie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have twin daughters that are 5.. I am doing this mainly for them.. I want to be able to see them grow up..
  • mcotie
    mcotie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 7 month old b/g twins! GAINED ABOUT 65 POUNDS BEING PREGNANT AND ON BED REST! :)

oh my... guess what I gain with my twin daughters... 120lbs.. I was also on bed rest
  • JaneAusten
    JaneAusten Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My twins turned 26 on Sunday! Enjoy them while they're small, the time goes SO fast!
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    I'm double twin aunt ;-)
    My one SIL has 2 boys who are now 21 years old, and my other SIL gave birth to 2 girls just 2.5 months ago.
    I guess I just escaped from this twin bug in my husband's family, but my 3 "single" kids might catch it ;-)
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Lol I have a twin sister too! :smile:

Me too!
  • NewTwinMom
    NewTwinMom Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello!

I am new to this site and also a new mom of identical 12 week old boys. I am back to work full time and on a mission to drop this baby weight!