Prom! (-50lb difference)

Options

Replies

• jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! How lovely to have such a pretty senior prom pic to look back on! Amazing work! Congratulations!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Congratz on losing 50 pounds!! You look beautiful in both pics. I especially love your hair and makeup in the second pic.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love your dress, and I totally wish I could pull off your hair color!!
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference 50 lbs made! You should be soooooooooooooo proud, and congrats. We may be your support, but you are the one doing all the work to make your body healthy and fit. Awesome, and keep it up! Beautiful choice of dresses in both pics. You have good taste.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep it up and in no time you will reach your goal and dream! Inspirational!
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! (And I'm super jealous of your hair. It's exactly how I've been saying the past few years I wish mine looked!)
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    beautiful!!!!!
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good for you. That alone will make your Senior prom a memorable moment. Keep it up.
  • monicabuc1
    monicabuc1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep it up! You are beautiful!!
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    Love the dress. You look great. Congrats. I know it's not easy but you can do it
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing progress! You look beautiful. I am very happy for you that you had an awesome prom!
  • PaddyWhite
    PaddyWhite Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good going...you look great :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Congrats!!!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Awh you look so beautiful! Love the purple dress - love your gorgeous hair! You are such an inspiration and what difference! Keep up the great work! *hugs*
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    OMG you look like a princess.....so beautiful girl your hard work is paying off!!! love it! :D:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    The purple dress was gorgeous you are looking so great!
  • the_albino_1
    the_albino_1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You're a beautiful young lady, keep up the good work! (And congratulations on losing the 50lbs)
  • BexBlueye
    BexBlueye Posts: 5
    Options
    Congradulations! Love the Purple Dress and the confidence that you are rockin!
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    Wonderful progress! I can even see a big difference in your skin. I have noticed my skin is looking a lot better too!

Don't give up, I hope you want this forever and then never forget how far you have come.

God Bless you~!

Keep being your own best friend~ :smile:
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look great, and the way your dress changes color is stunning! Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!