my dog is missing!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We found HIM!!!! He was hold up in a neighbors backyard! I dont have internet right now at home, so sorry to keep you all wondering. Thank you for your thoughts! BTW, yes he is chipped, but he looks like a BIG SCARY DOG and i was afraid no one would try and catch him! Im so happy! New locks are coming today ! Pooper scooper wont be letting him out anymore! Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers!

YEAH!!! :drinker:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    So glad you found him! :smile:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: HURRAY!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I used to have a pooper scooper service too - but he was so unreliable. I needed my poop scooped before the landscapers would come, and he was never on time.
    Worse thing is having to scoop poop, change diapers and are 9 months pregnant!! The worst thing in the world.:sick:
  • everyday
    everyday Posts: 127
    Options
    Yipeeeee.... :smile:
  • jaminsmonster
    Options
    yeah! soooo happy!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    LMAO! No diapers and no preggers here, but agree, picking up poop no matter what your state stinks! Literally! :laugh:

BTW, thanks everyone for all your good thoughts!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Yay glad he's safe and sound! :heart:
  • MissPriss30
    Options
    GIRL YOU BETTER CALL THE LOCAL HUMANE SOCIETY!!! QUICK! THEY WILL PUT THEM TO SLEEP IF YOU DON'T CALL BEFORE 72 HRS HERE! I think that is despicable, I am a huge animal advicate and lover! I have two little miniature dacshunds and they are my heart (especially my teeny one named Shorty lol) ;-) I am sure that one of your neighbors probably got the little thing and he is safe and sound, go check with them dear, you might get surprised! Praying you find your sweet little guy!