Question about food diary

Options
Hey!

I was wondering if there is a way to add food onto the previous days diary.
Thanks!

Replies

• FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yes, on top of the diary you have arrows beside today's date that you can use to move forward or backward.
  • zacbecmum
    zacbecmum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I found them but when I move back to yesterday how do I get into that diary to add food and then hit the button that says if you are done logging in for today....???

Or for that matter to just log in the day if I forget to go back on line at the end of the night to click on that button???
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    you can go back the day on the calendar and enter food as you wish...but the done logging button is only for the current day :) you don't actually HAVE to hit it at the end of each day, it's just a nice lil incentive to see what your good doings might get ya :smile:
  • zacbecmum
    zacbecmum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help!!

And yes I like the little button for the incentive! LOL.
  • kankan213
    kankan213 Posts: 105
    Options
    I LOVE that button. Sometimes it scares me into the gym though...
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    you can go back the day on the calendar and enter food as you wish...but the done logging button is only for the current day :) you don't actually HAVE to hit it at the end of each day, it's just a nice lil incentive to see what your good doings might get ya :smile:

Polliesgirl, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what your picture was. I had to stare for about 60 seconds before I figured out it was a dog. :tongue: