Keeping Motivated

Options
I just turned 30 Friday and I have over 100lbs to lose. This would be my second time around. I've gained back 90lbs of the 100 I lost years ago. My problem is keeping motivated. I know all the things I want and the benefits of being at my goal weight but when things stress me out I go right to food. It's like crack to me. I would love to be able to stay on track and keep this up so when 31 rolls around I'm sporting a new body and life style.

I would love the support of others so we can keep each other motivated together. I've got 2 step children, 2 dogs, 2 crazy jobs and not a lot of time so I'm hoping there are others out there with good advice!

I just ordered Hip Hop Abs so hopefully that will motivate me to shake my groove thang into some smaller pants :-)

Replies

• chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I will be supportive and help you out as much as you want!! XO!!! :bigsmile:
  • lauraashley614
    Options
    I love Hip Hop Abs, the video is fun but also the dialogue is pretty hilarious!
  • ulionk
    ulionk Posts: 11
    Options
    I just did my first day of hip hops. It was fun :-) I like instructor he's hilarious
  • rychma
    rychma Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love Hip Hop Abs. It is upbeat and fun!

I find that staying motivated is my biggest struggle. But after years of trying and failing, I know what works for me. I pack lunches for work and I do it the night before. I plan out a weeks worth of meals and snacks, so I know there is something at home to eat. I limit all junk food in the house.

Good luck on your journey!