Silly..But Go Me. :)

Options
Finally.. I did my first 30 minute workout of turbo jam. Im so out of shape it was tough and i really did sweat a lot :P
But I got through It!!
I stuck to my calories for the whole 3 days ive known about this website. :P And my mom went out and bought a tun of healthy food.
Im planning on doing turbo jam like 5 times a week and then jogging and doing more crunches and what not on the weekend. :) Im serious this time :D
Lots of water and fruit to keep me full.:drinker:
Im happy for myself and i love seeing everyones tickers on here seeing how much weight they have lost its a real inspiration. Thanks MFP. :D:smile:

Replies

• cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!! I'm down about 15 pounds myself... and I did it just the way you are... sensible eating and lots of exercise. Keep it up!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    congratulations! way to start off just keep it up and you;ll have no problem achieving your goals!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hey you are doing great! Keep up the attitude and you will attain all goals!! In your profile pic's it sure does not look like you need to lose 100#'s!!! Best wishes sweetie you can do it!!!
  • im good at taking pictures :P in actuality [cant spell that right] im 250 lbs. Yikes.:brokenheart:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You can do this. Keep at it and it does become a way of life, you won't be able to remember why you didn't live like this all your life!

Gratz on your decision, and your success!
  • jaxterbom
    Options
    Go you! You can do this with a lot of determination and persistence. Put yourself at #1 on the priority list and stick to a diet and exercise regimen and great things happen! :bigsmile:

223140.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
    Don't give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!