Red Team Week 23!!

Good Morning.

Miraculously, I have slept fairly decently the past two nights (consider that I usually either don't sleep or sleep on and off about 2-4 hours... I'd say getting a solid 5 hours each of the past two nights is wonderful).

However, I am realizing that 16 credits + auditing 2 courses (so really I have a 24 credit course load, except 8 of those credits don't count) + working the weekend (retail) + tutoring some insane number of hours duing the week + making time for my boyfriend.... is driving me off the edge.

I'm 174.5 this morning. However, this is NOT accurate for several reasons. 1) I have not eaten in 24 hours. The last thing I ate was a bowl of chicken noodle soup yesterday at 6am. I'm not really sure why I didn't eat... I sort of forgot. 2) It's my TOM. 3) I ate awful again last week, so that number should be higher... if I had eaten yesterday.

Hope you are are doing well! :smile:

Replies

• I just ate, but I weigh 122 lbs. "shrugs" oh well
    Also i still haven't bought myself a tape measure yet so I haven't been measuring my body the entire time i've been on this site.

Went to a rodeo saturday night and ate most of a medium size funnel cake (haven't had them in awhile). Unfortunately my stomach felt bleh later that night into the AM. Soooo I don't think i'll be having one anytime soon.
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    I am at 176.2, which is fantastic for me this week. I did all right, but I hadn't lost anything from last week (I was stagnant at 177 forever) but this morning the scale un-broke and I had a loss! Woo!

Modell - Funnel cakes are bad news for my body now too :laugh:

Mel - 24 credits is quite a bit to juggle with a job and your social life. I'm taking 21 hours and it's hard to do without a job. Can you bring your load down a bit? I understand that you can't quit your job or your classes, but maybe you can let go of some tutoring? I think it would help you sleep better and everything would just be so much easier :flowerforyou:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    210, up one from last week but I've been sick and not drinking enough water and taking in too much sodium, so I'm ok with that.
    Good luck this week all! :bigsmile:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    kstefanski, yeahhh I need to let go of something. But, the not sleeping has nothing to do with school + work. I haven't slept well in 5 years, since a particular event. :ohwell:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    193.5...I think that's 2 lbs up...not sure where the increase is coming from but....

Hope everyone has a successful week :flowerforyou:

Keyisha
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    196 this week. But I haven't been trying. So yeah same as last week, Im just happy to be below 200 finally.. Gotta set a new mini goal.

Also I got a new job, I start Thursday. So that should keep me busy. If not while actually at work, then walking from one end of the city to the other should be FUN... Lol...

Oh shoot everyone GOOD JOB!!!
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Uggghhh I gotta get back on it. I think I will start setting mini-goals instead of just saying I gotta lose all this weight!!
  • MelL1205
    So my boyfriend continually tells me that he likes how I look and he doesn't think I'm fat and all this other nonsense. And... it's really NOT helping. This would be much easier if he didn't like how I look or if I still didn't have a boyfriend! Now I'm angry at myself for losing motivation! :grumble:
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Mel, my boyfriend is the same way. He always tells me that he loves how I look, and that he loved how I looked 23 pounds ago. He's so sweet, but at first I didn't like it because of the same reasons you don't, probably. I didn't want him to tell me I looked bad, but I at least wanted him to help motivate me instead of saying I didn't need to lose weight, I was fine how I was, yadda yadda yadda. So, I decided to tell him I didn't necessarily want to lose weight, I just wanted to be healthier. And if I happened to lose weight along the way, then that's just a plus! Well, now he helps me eat better because I want to be healthier, not because I want to change who and what I am. :bigsmile:

Hopefully you can find a similar solution, good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Hi everyone!! Sorry for being so MIA the past few weeks. I just started a new job and have been spending a lot of time in the office. I decided not to weigh in, because I have really lost my focus these past few weeks. I plan on jumping back on the bandwagon Monday :blushing: So no weigh in for me this week!!

Mel- It is awesome that your boyfriend thinks that you look great the way that you are. Don't lose your focus girl!! When he says that to you just think in your head....if you think I look great now wait until I lose _____ more pounds!! You can do it!!! :happy:

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Here is to getting back on the wagon next week!! :drinker:

-Mack
  • So my boyfriend continually tells me that he likes how I look and he doesn't think I'm fat and all this other nonsense. And... it's really NOT helping. This would be much easier if he didn't like how I look or if I still didn't have a boyfriend! Now I'm angry at myself for losing motivation! :grumble:

My ex was like that. Kept saying i was skinny yada yada. I'm actually considered Average. He says his ex was average but she was a lot bigger than me. Even if i was 145 like i was in high school she would be bigger than me. I basicly said screw you and started dieting anyways :tongue:
  • Hi everyone!! Sorry for being so MIA the past few weeks. I just started a new job and have been spending a lot of time in the office. I decided not to weigh in, because I have really lost my focus these past few weeks. I plan on jumping back on the bandwagon Monday :blushing: So no weigh in for me this week!!

Mel- It is awesome that your boyfriend thinks that you look great the way that you are. Don't lose your focus girl!! When he says that to you just think in your head....if you think I look great now wait until I lose _____ more pounds!! You can do it!!! :happy:

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Here is to getting back on the wagon next week!! :drinker:

-Mack

I've been kind of off the wagon myself the past 2 weeks :indifferent: . Still not doin too bad but i haven't been doing great. I keep feeling really hungry during the day now even when drinking a lot of water.
  • omg i killed it
  • MelL1205
    omg i killed it

????????:huh:
  • omg i killed it

the thread until now
  • MelL1205
    omg i killed it

the thread until now

Oh. No, you didn't kill it. Everyone disappears toward the end of the week. It's kind of sad and lonely sometimes. haha.

Anyway, I think I'll make a week 24 while I'm up and ... hey it will be Monday in a half hour anyway.