Bad weekend

Options
Spent a longweekend in New York with my husband and am so afraid to step on the scales. Did nothing but eat out and drink all weekend....Well did some other things as well :blushing: ..

Replies

• iflynn
    iflynn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know what u mean I was in Miami visiting family and friends and ate the whole time, I miss my cuban food :ohwell: but this is a fresh morning back to watching my calories.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Same here. I celebrated my 21st birthday in Vegas this weekend.. so I know what you mean about eating the whole time. But my birthday is the last holiday for a while... I'm just starting fresh today. I know what's done is done, but I can restart now, and that's what I'm doing. Good luck to you!!
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
    The whole weekend was awfulllll, I almost gave the whole thing up!!!
    I ate like 10 men.... & now jumping on that scale is my worst night mare....
    But today is a new day & i will keep trying:flowerforyou:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I'm glad to see that no one has given up despite a rough weekend, don't worry I had the same problem. Football game + beer + nachos + burgers ....:grumble: YUK! didn't even taste good, just part of the experience I guess.

Well it's a new week, so try to be more focused than ever!

Good luck ladies :smile:
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I pretty much ate my face off this weekend, on Saturday night my husband & I had a date night, with spaghetti and meat sauce with garlic bread for dinner and then we had movie night with chips, popcorn, m & m's...it was great. Sunday we were wroking at out new house, so there was a whole lot of snacking going on there.

And I didn't feel the least bit bad about it! I do so good most of the time, so i enjoyed every minutes of it! It's a new day! :flowerforyou:
  • butterfly09
    butterfly09 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :love:
    My husband and I celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary this past weekend and he took me to a place called Harry and Izzy's and they had the best food ever!!! A little high priced but awesome food!!! I felt guilty to stray away from my healthy eating but then I felt guilty to not enjoy the fabulous weekend that he had planned. I went with the food and wine choose and regret it now because I have put back on all 4 pounds that I had lost. I got back on the healthy eating yesterday but I feel like I have failed now. Any words of wisdom?

I have always been a rather small person and it is driving me crazy to have gained all of this wait after I stopped smoking. I guess if I can stop smoking I can lose wait too.
  • mandyor
    mandyor Posts: 26
    Options
    Just read all your posts. Makes me feels better that i'm not the only one who has these slips. But that's me back on the straight and narrow and my last slip until x-mas..... I hope :blushing: . Still haven't gotten back on that scales though cause i haven't gone back the gym yet either promise straight up after work Monday, but i am back watching my cals so heres to us all and or little slips :drinker: :laugh: