Biggest Loser Slimcoach Monitor, anyone have?

Options
Bumdrahp
Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
SO.. this weekend when I went to Best Buy to buy some Wii fitness games, I also took a gander at the HRM they had there. I have been looking for a good one, still unsure of what to buy. I was also intrigued by fitbit, but unfortunately fitbit is not a HRM for work outs.. otherwise..I would have bought that right on the spot!

Well, I saw the Biggest Loser Slimcoach. I remember the last season of Biggest Loser everyone was using those on the show and downloading all their information onto a database. Well, I was reading on the back of the box and really, to be honest.. I wanted to buy it right then and there.. BUT.. I felt foolish doing so without getting opinions and doing a little research beforehand..

With all of that said, Does anyone own one of these?? What do you think? bad or good investment?! ANY opinions would be great!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ready2tryagain42
    Options
    I don't own one. Haven't even heard of it. I have a Timex Personal Trainer HRM. In fact I have two..one for water aerobics. It is only $40.38 on Amazon.com. Easy to program and easy to use. But you have to get what is right for you. Good luck in your search!
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard anything about that one but I have a Polar F4 and love it.... It's easy to use and has just what I need. I thought about spending more and getting the F7 but when it came down to it... I didn't need the extras that it had.
  • daisylovespink
    daisylovespink Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NavaGirl35
    NavaGirl35 Posts: 36
    Options
    I have the bodybugg, which has helped me.
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bump. I need to purchase something, but am also unsure. Look foward to the conversations.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    NO ONE has heard of this or has one?! Sheesh!!
  • nickyuk78
    nickyuk78 Posts: 17
    Options
    I too have wanted to buy a Biggest losser monitior.. But live in Canada they don't sell them here :( I wanted to know aswell .. as I don't want to use the program ..just want to know cal burn without a waist strap
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    I too have wanted to buy a Biggest losser monitior.. But live in Canada they don't sell them here :( I wanted to know aswell .. as I don't want to use the program ..just want to know cal burn without a waist strap

you can't order it maybe from a website?
  • stone8547
    stone8547 Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought a slimcoach and tried to activate it ,could not do it any where. I called Biggest loser and they said to call the people who make it, i did and they said call biggest loser .So i still have it and still cant use it. Don't buy this product get a fit bit instead.I love it.