Daily Check In - 10/6/09

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay within your nutritional goals?
NO

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?
NO

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Burned 560 calories on the Elliptical

What would I have done differently? Lets see.... not eat ham (2000+sodium), not have the piece of leftover wedding cake, not drink about a pot of coffee... yep had an off day :grumble:

What is today's personal goals? Make better choices than yesterday!!!! Drink lots of water to flush out the sodium!! Get back on track.

Replies

• annasid78
    Options
    YES!! :bigsmile: :heart: :glasses:

Yes :bigsmile: :heart: :glasses:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I did W2D2 C25K. When it got the hardest I keept moving! Also I didn't binge lastnight. I stayed right on program!

What would I have done differently? Not taken such a long nap. Cuase my ped number to be to low.

What is today's personal goals? Keep my food log in check, water in, My little work out in this am, not to worry about the # on the scale at weigh in, work it hard in class tonight and stay in the front midddle.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I did - my calorie goal anyway.

I did! :smile:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I didn't give in to temptation last night with a bajillion snacks.

What would I have done differently? Not added the terriyaki sauce to my zuchini, althought it was within my calories it put me over in my sugar & sodium. :grumble:

What is today's personal goals? Log ALL my food - don't over eat - don't snack. :indifferent:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    no, I was over my fat and my protein, but both were by less than 10

yes, I got on my eliptical

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I made some awesome chili, but alas the Packer's still lost :sad:

What would I have done differently? not had that little drumstick, would have allowed me 2 more beers for the herendous game!

What is today's personal goals? Go on the Eliptical for longer, finish decorating for Halloween and sew 2 buttons back on my favorite pants!! (they actually just fell off which is better than just popping off!)
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    YES!!

YES!!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did a lot of strength training at the gym and did 21 minutes on the bike! Also, I had over 300 calories left on my day that I did NOT use! I am very happy about that.

What would I have done differently? Not had that slice of pizza at the gym that they were giving away.

What is today's personal goals? Work my butt off at the gym like yesterday and burn more calories!
  • 2kaizen
    2kaizen Posts: 64
    Options
    NO

NO

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Only ate 6 cookies :embarassed:

What would I have done differently? Nothing ... I have a really bad cold and was in bed most of the day. Made cookies with my 3 year old because she was sooooo good all day and took a 4 hour nap!

What is today's personal goals? Track my cookie consumption! :laugh: And feel better.
  • jenlwren
    Options
    Yes

Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ran 1 mile for a warmup (when I didn't feel like-Rainy Monday), strenth trained for over an hour. Motivated a friend

What would I have done differently? More water, more fruit

What is today's personal goals? Run 3 miles at a 10 10.5 minute mile on the dreadmill due to the rain and have a good attitude about it
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Yes in my calories.:smile:

No I wanted to stay under for everything. :grumble:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Didn't over eat at dinner time.

What would I have done differently? I woud have made some chicken that didn't have the Maranade on it. :frown:

What is today's personal goals? Drink all of my water and excersise tonight.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    no

no

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't eat supper when I was already over by a lot on calories for the day

What would I have done differently? I've got a bad cold/flu (AGAIN :grumble: )and am home sick - so did too much 'comfort eating' of high calorie foods like butter and cheese

What is today's personal goals? make better food choices, probably no exercise or limited since I'm still sick ... I hate to miss the Y tonight - but I'd better not push it
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    no

no

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't eat supper when I was already over by a lot on calories for the day

What would I have done differently? I've got a bad cold/flu (AGAIN :grumble: )and am home sick - so did too much 'comfort eating' of high calorie foods like butter and cheese

What is today's personal goals? make better food choices, probably no exercise or limited since I'm still sick ... I hate to miss the Y tonight - but I'd better not push it

lstpaul - Awesome!!! You hit the 20lb mark... hope you feel better soon :flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    lstpaul - Awesome!!! You hit the 20lb mark... hope you feel better soon :flowerforyou:

Thanks for noticing my 20 pounds! I was ecstatic ... but I do tend to 'comfort eat' when I'm sick - so I really need to watch myself when I'm home today so that I don't go back up - and especially when I'm not exercising much. I'm home again tomorrow too, even though I'm feeling better - they don't want me back at work because I had a fever when I got up this morning. Good thing I can work from home!