Looking for friends to keep me on track!

Options
VegKellyRN
VegKellyRN Posts: 23 Member
Hi all!

I'm new to using this website/app and would love to add some new friends so I'm more likely to eat healthier and follow my work out plan. I'm a student nurse and I graduate in December. The last thing I want is to be an overweight nurse telling my patients to be healthy when it appears that I can't take my own advice. I've been a vegetarian for years now and love it every day. Hopefully this will be the final push I need to get the body I've always wanted. :)

Add me if you want me to pick on you! ;) Hehe. Not in a bad way, of course.

Replies

• RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You can pick on me lol Feel free to add me & maybe I'll pick on you too...how'd you say it...in a nice way :)
  • amphion
    amphion Posts: 48
    Options
    You are free to pick on me all you want. As long I can pick on you back. ;) Btw I added you.
  • briewakes
    briewakes Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome, I've sent you a friend request, feel free to pick on me too if you need a hand.
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I love having a large group of friends as motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • Naomicole
    Naomicole Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations on your becoming a nurse, I start nursing school in august and i do know exactly what you mean. good luck
  • zionbeme
    zionbeme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey hey . . . looking for the same! We should support one another :)

I got goals! lol I'm sure you do too
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    WILL TAKE ALL THE HELP AND MOTIVATION I CAN GET ,ANYONE AND EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just added you!
  • DawnzCreationz
    DawnzCreationz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your picking list lol! Anyone here can add me actually! I am desperately needing active friends!

Dawn
  • cjc0309
    cjc0309 Posts: 6
    Options
    I plan on adding some of you ladies!! I need some people to keep me on track :)
  • nanza_18
    nanza_18 Posts: 2
    Options
    i was looking for people to motivate me too cause i am an MA and i feel the same way you do...i want to be able to tell and show my patients that they can be healthy and live a healthier lifestyle:happy:
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Feel free to add me and pick on me all you would like. We can all use the additional support!
  • AnnieLP
    AnnieLP Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm also looking to get some motivation!! I've been on MFP for a while but have not lost as much as I should have. I definitely could also use a little picking on from friends to get me over the hump. ;-)
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need the pressure!
  • iseholloway
    Options
    Haha, that sounds fantastic! Will add you, I could use the motivation! ;) others are welcome to add me also. I used to work in crisis work but recently underwent a massive move and employment change, so I figure I might as well complete this lifestyle change! If you need some motivational banter, will do!
  • bellybuster69
    Options
    I'm new to this game as well as being in college myself. I work in Long Term Care as a Rec Tech and respect your choice to get fit to give positive advice and examples to your future clients/patients. Good for you! I joined in May and am looking for support to keep going, as well. Not sure exactly how one adds friends on here...

I work FT and go to school. Right now I'm working on my AA in Social Sciences. Are you graduating with an LPN or RN?