Jilllian Michaels DVD what one is best?

Options
reetz54
reetz54 Posts: 14 Member
I just finished ripped in 30 but did not get the results I was looking for. I don't have a tone of weight to lose to start with, I am 5'2, 113 pds. BUT I have a lot of belly fat to loose. So my guess is I need to find a good DVD that burns fat, looking for a 30 minute dvd that wlll burn as many calories as possible. If anyone has any sugestions please let me know, even if it is not Jillian Michaels.

Thanks!

Replies

• Zonera15
    Zonera15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred!!! I just started it and I've heard the results are amazing as far as fat burning is concerned! There's several threads on here for support as well :)
  • reetz54
    reetz54 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks, maybe I will try that one,
  • ell_jay
    ell_jay Posts: 68
    Options
    6 week, 6 pack, may be good for you? Shred it with weights, as strength training burns more fat than cardio (:

I'm currently doing Body Revolution and it's amazing! (:
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I started with 30Day shred and loved it and did see lots of difference in my body after that although used to do it as an Extra workout apart from the gym workout
    then I bought two more DVDs Ripped in 30 and Killer buns and thigh
    I loved both of these but Ripped in 30 is more focused on Muscles toning than fat burning and even the Killer buns and thigh is same'ish but I would recommend it for all the pear shaped women out there its awesome for lower body.

Now I have bought 6 weeks 6 packs but havent tried it yet..
    If you are looking for more fat burn try 30Day shred its really focused on Cardio and nice toning exercises.