May I peek at your "clean" food diary

Options
Was looking at a fitness magazine at the grocery store today, saw some sample menus of some good looking meal plans. Tried taking a pic with my phone, didn't work too well. So would u mind me taking a look at yours to get some ideas. Shooting for non processed.

Replies

• misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You can definitely take a look at mine. i don't know if it's what you're looking for but it works for me
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    feel free
  • wrubsie76
    wrubsie76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to look at mine. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Eatingwell.com is a great resource. I'd point you to my diary, but I never put spices in. recipes rarely. I eat pretty clean, but I also allow minimally processed stuff too.
  • Becky0582
    Becky0582 Posts: 23
    Options
    Make me a friend if you want...not sure if it'll be what your looking for, but my supper was pretty much all non processed...can't really say the same for lunch and breakfast though...
  • skinnylion
    skinnylion Posts: 213
    Options
    Mine for today isn't too bad. I'd replace the hot dogs and beans I had for dinner with some grilled chicken, though, and maybe add another vegetable. Shoot for foods that don't come out of a can or a container, and if they do make sure they are something close to what they were made of. Have fun!
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Bump...need some clean eating friends...
  • margojr4
    margojr4 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My diary is public, add me if you'd like :)