Guys in tight jeans: sexy or manwhore

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    My question to men in skinny jeans....Where is your d**k and b*lls in those!?! Cuz um....I can't see them...and I'm scared you may be a Ken doll..

:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    wranglerbutt.jpg

this is 100 % perfect to me in tight jeans...anything skinny or baggy... NO NO NO

Winner-winner-chicken-dinner. :bigsmile: :love:
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    depends on the guy. some men can pull it off quite well. personally if im going for a sexy look i love to wear a nice skinny leg jean
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options
    Not into Moose Knuckles
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    No deal on skinny jeans.

Too man emo kids running around in jeans...

They need to do dome squats
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    When I got to my goal weight I bought a pair of 32" Levi 511 jeans just because I could actually fit in them. Coming from wearing 36" relaxed fit jeans, that was quite a change for me :D

The thighs were very tight though. I remember one date where we sat down for dinner, and my pocket started talking to me, literally. My phone kept turning on and off and making announcements because the pocket was too tight, lol. I rarely wear them any more.

However, I love my Levi 514 jeans. Fitted but not tight.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    Depends... if the man is in a country bar with some starched Wranglers and boots (stetson optional), he looks just fine. Note that these jeans are tight only around the butt, never the entire freakin leg.

If he is anywhere else and looks like he borrowed those jeans from his 12 year-old sister's closet, well, then we have a problem.

agreed!!! wranglers are HOTT but skinny jeans are NOT! :bigsmile:

AGREE :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    2sa0bas.jpg

Wow. So gorgeous :love:

But it kind of depends in the guy's build although I prefer regular fitted jeans on men. No skinny skinny jeans.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    these are skinny loose jeans haha

pants5.jpg
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    No one likes to see a man with jeans squeezing his nuts....:laugh:

Nuthuggers.jpg
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    these are skinny loose jeans haha

pants5.jpg

Hmm I had NO idea they looked like that LMAO I seriously though they were hanging loose without that higher waist ;)... ugh can't stand it and OMG the way they have to walk just to keep them from falling..seriously??
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A guy in jeans should never have a camel toe, lol.

haha true story!!!
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    My question to men in skinny jeans....Where is your d**k and b*lls in those!?! Cuz um....I can't see them...and I'm scared you may be a Ken doll..

tuck...

having spent some time with cross dressers and transexuals..(i spent a week at a convention working with a photographer who was working on a book) tucking is always an option. but honesly.. unless you are trying to look like a lady.. no skinny jeans!
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    depends on a few things....their style, their body type, and their age. I have seen some sexy artsy guys rockin the skinny jeans. If they where them well and it fits their style and their body, then yea, they look good. Now guys that are totally into themselves and think theyre hot **** and wear tighter jeans just to show off.....thats a major turn off and they most likely are a manwhore. And any guy over 40 should just not be wearing skinny jeans or tight jeans period.
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Boys in skinny jeans make me laugh. I don't get it...:noway: