not a good night

Options
im having a very bad case of the sweet tooth omg its driving me crazy i only have 400 and something calories left and i dont wanna go over or really even eat something i dont want to really eat sweets i want to fights the erge to eat sweets and i dont want jello and im sick of always having yogurt it aint helpin much tonight any suggestions

Replies

• Ketomaniac9
    Ketomaniac9 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Perhaps eat a banana or a skinny cow dessert?? it's not bad for you.
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    i like skinny cow ice cream and weight watchers ice cream bar. I tastes really good and solves my cravings when i have them.
  • StrawberrySt
    StrawberrySt Posts: 235
    Options
    Dried fruit?

My favourite guilty pleasure is a toasted crumpet with low fat ice cream on top. Kind of like a waffle! And only 200 calories :smile:
  • browneyez27
    browneyez27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i love blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and/or blackberries mixed with 95% fat-free cool whip :)
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Big cup of tea with honey!
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My fav is dark chocolate chips. 70 calories for a tbsp: and I eat them one at a time to really indulge....
  • ashleyb18_maye69
    Options
    never even though about half of these thanks guys :)
  • satxdc99
    satxdc99 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow and vita-muffins are AWESOME~! I am eating the deep chocolate vita muffin now with half a banana, light whipped cream, sprinkled with ground flaxseed and wheat germ. Vita muffins only have 100 calories.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    i like skinny cow ice cream and weight watchers ice cream bar. I tastes really good and solves my cravings when i have them.

Skinny cow works for me! I'm not a big sweet eater at all, but I do keep them in the house since it makes me feel better to have a dessert when I want one.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    A apple....or bake a apple with cinnamon
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hershey's milk chocolate bar. 210 calories
  • juicyfruitkk
    juicyfruitkk Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think the brand is good oats?! They make lavish/oatmeal and I had the chocolate one for dessert, yummy!
  • mvahle
    mvahle Posts: 4
    Options
    skinny cow ice cream bars...let sit for a couple minutes before eating...has the texture of soft serve icecream..yum yum!
  • johnm8703
    johnm8703 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I agree Skinny Cow is awesome! And I love their new Candy line! PHENOMENAL!!!!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    A heaping spoonful of raw almond butter always does the craving trick for me. I don't know why.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have been buying Edy's fruit popsicles lately. They are sweet, flavorful, and it takes a long time to eat them, so it's very satisfying.
  • mdicey
    mdicey Posts: 3
    Options
    I know this might sound really bad to some, but if you try it and get the right combination for your tastes it can be very good. Veg & fruit Smoothies they are great and as long as you use veg. and not just the fruit they are very good for you and very low in cal, fat ect...
    I was having a really hard time tonight watching my family chow down on BBQ ribs and could not stand it, I have had one of those days where all I think about is sweets, so I went and made a smoothie, 1 carrot, half a beet, a celery stalk, half a cucumber, 1 length of romain lettuce, 1 red apple, and a banana now that is a lot of food I put it in the blender with lots of ice and cold water and blend, I love it just sweet enough & it takes away all the need to raid the cookie jar for me & I love the cookie jar HEHE And it was all only 300 cal. but 300 cal of all great things for you.
    Just thought I would share. Good luck.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Def skinny cow and then a stick of gum if u are still tempted.
  • ediesmommy
    ediesmommy Posts: 76
    Options
    freeze Hershey Kisses. Allow yourself to have 1. If you don't chew them up, but suck on them, you have a good amount of chocolate to savor, and not a carzy amount of calories.
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    mini wheats the little bits's cocoa flavor! So good for fighting the sugar sweet bug! for 26 pieces it's only 100 cal. I have that with some water the wheat expands in your tummy and you feel full :)