Me and my introduction

Options
JediSwan
JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
Hi! My name is Sarah. I'm newly 31 (whoohoo), mother of 7 year old and 11 month old. I am 5'8" and currently have an end
goal of 60 lbs to lose. I had lost all of it prior to my most recent pregnancy and gained all of it back. I am currently on week 5, day 1 of P90X. I have only lost 2 lbs so far but peers have indicated that I look different. I dont feel much different. I have depression and a slight OCD about some things. I am working my way to my goal and hoping that this P90X program will help. I am having high protein daily and not following P90X food cause its too expensive. With 2 kids (plus a husband) and a house, full time job . . I am pretty busy.

So, here's hoping that I can keep on this program and beyond.

Replies

• phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If you're able to do P90X you'll lose weight and improve your body regardless of what you eat. just eat smart.

Best of luck to you.
  • JediSwan
    Options
    Thank you!

I can do most of it. Because of wrist surgery a few years ago my right wrist gives me problems.
    My daughter did say I look like an inch worm the first week of doing walking push ups. LOL
    My form is MUCH better. :)
  • hildyp
    hildyp Posts: 3
    Options
    Keep it up!! Sometimes it's not what the scale says but what the mirror shows!!
  • rychma
    rychma Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I weigh but I hate it. I feel like I am tied to a scale! Sometimes, I know I feel better and my clothes are looser. I step on the scale...and nothing. The defeat I feel affects me more than not knowing so I have no problem skipping it.

I don't do p90X but I am a runner. I also work full-time and have 2 kids. I am also in college, although on summer break now.

Good luck with all your goals!
  • JediSwan
    Options
    I was feeling okay about my goals and what I was doing until I was on the scale at my doc office. :(
    I was avoiding the scale altogether from now on until 90 days is up then I will go from there.

Thanks all for the encouragement.
  • MollyKid
    MollyKid Posts: 11
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!