Need friends in the 38-45 y/o range to loose 50-70 lbs with

Options
Tammi140
Tammi140 Posts: 47 Member
Hi I am a 42 year old female looking for motivated friends to share our journey's. I prefer friends that are honest, not afraid to speak their minds, and feel comfortable giving/taking advice. I am currently doing my best to eat clean, and excersize 4-5 times per week. I will make it to my goal of 140 pounds, and it would be great to have friends to share highs and lows with :smile:

Replies

• BHRussell
    BHRussell Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am pretty close to 38 years. SM of 4 wonderful kids. Lost 71 pounds and would like to lose 100 more and I will make it. I want this.
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammi,
    I'm 43... have a lot more to lose than you do... but I am here for here for the long haul. :)
    Dawn
  • cojacksmom
    cojacksmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammi,
    I'll be 38 on Saturday....ugh! Anyway, I am new to MFP and I am looking for motivation and hopefully I will be able to give it back as well. I hate the yo-yo crap and really need to buckle down and lose it for good. My friends have challenged me to do a triathlon with them next May........yeah right, if I can get in shape and lose 85+ lbs. I would love it if you would add me.
    Thanks,
    Jen
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    Hi :smile:

Well, I'm 36 ..but, we have similar goals and about the same amount of weight to lose and goal weight. I'd love to be a support on here for you and vice versa ...friend me if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'll be 42 in a month or so. I want to lose about 40 more lbs. I've lost 13 so far this year. Finally found a combo of food and exercise that my body responds to.
  • Irishan
    Irishan Posts: 9
    Options
    44, 76 lbs to go! I like my 40's. No kidding! I just don't like that no one else seems to get how fabulous 40 is!

Sending a friend request now!
  • b0mbersfan
    b0mbersfan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies... i am a 44 y/o single Dad of two teenagers and have struggled with weiggt since well... forever. So far i have lost 37 lbs. I too need to bounce things off of people who understand... so friend me and let's help each other