trying to stay motivated

Options
it's really hard right now...I have little to no support from my family and while my friends are supportive to a point, they are busy with their own lives and stuff.

I haven't seen any major results yet (which is one of the reasons i'm having trouble staying motivated) but the last few days i have noticed i can keep up with my workouts better so that's helpful :)

i've been doing a number of different workout videos on youtube lately and trying to walk at least 7,000 steps daily, but i'm hoping to increase that to 10,000...i have my own business (which is all computer-based) which is why i'm starting at 7,000.

if anyone wants to be friends on here for some mutual motivation, send me a friend request :)

Replies

• Stallion_Duck007
    Options
    Staying motivated is hard, I like to go onto youtube and watch weight loss transormations. Cheesy, but it helps me!
    Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I was reading this diet book and the author was saying that rather than motivation you need to just ACCEPT that to get to goal weight you are going to have to watch your diet and exercise. The author was Susie Burrell - can't find the exact quote.
    I have problems with motivation too so looking at it from the point of view of just accepting this is how it is really helped me.

Weight loss transformation pics also inspire me too.