Body Image Reality Check

Options
mbooren
mbooren Posts: 5
Does anyone know of an app or a website that I can put in my measurements and see what my body looks like. To quote Alicia Silverstone in Clueless, "I don't trust mirrors." However when it comes to my body I can't look at it subjectively. People have been telling me I look great but I still think of myself as a fat girl. I currently weigh 153. I'm 5'6" My measurements are 38", 29", 39". Maybe if there is someone else out there with similar measurements we could swap pics and see. I know when I'm at the gym I'm always sizing up other women and trying to figure out if that's what I look like to other people. Surely I'm not the only person out there that wouldn't mind an objective reality check.

Replies

• abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    You can't search by measurements, but I love this site:

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

You can search by height, weight, body shape and pants/shirt size. Hope you find what you're looking for!
  • mbooren
    mbooren Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks
  • MizRik
    MizRik Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Im gonna hafta check that out too.....Only problem, I dont really know my pant size??
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Lol, they only have women. Crap.
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Im gonna hafta check that out too.....Only problem, I dont really know my pant size??

Hmm, you can put in your height and weight, though I have a hard time finding women who look like me because apparently I carry my weight kinda weird :laugh: Do you know your dress size? Might work :)
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Lol, they only have women. Crap.

Yea, a friend of mine was trying to find dudes with no success. Maybe we should start a male version :flowerforyou:
  • MizRik
    MizRik Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Hmm, you can put in your height and weight, though I have a hard time finding women who look like me because apparently I carry my weight kinda weird :laugh: Do you know your dress size? Might work :)

Nope don't know dress size either. I just haven't been shopping in a long while. I think wear 10-12? Maybe I should just look at the ones I have on. Hehehe