Need serious motivational friends.

Options
So Ive been trying to lose weight for a while and I lost 10 pounds, but Im starting to gain other back. I really need serious friends and motivators. I do the app more thanks anything as I dont get on the computer a lot, busy with my daughter. So even texting buddies would be great. I feel more motivated when I get random encouragement.

My inspiration has just gone down so much. My husbands so called best friend called me a whale the other day. And people he works with make jokes too. So I just need more motivation, all this gets me down and I just feel like I cant do it.. =[

Anyone wanna be mutual inspiration?

Replies

• lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'll be more than willing to be a motivational friend I know I could use more too. I have "friends" if i can call them that anymore telling me to give up on my goals because I've always been big and so I'll always be a big girl :( Im going to go ahead and add you as a friend if you dont mind :D we can motivate each other
  • Stallion_Duck007
    Options
    I'm a definite victim of bullying too, m'dear, so you will definitely be getting a friend request from me! I'm online all the time so I'll send you messages that you can get on your phone!

My boyfriend's friends are all exactly 3 lbs each, and the girls he hangs out with are1.5!
    (maybe small exaggerations)

Just use it as motivation, and remember you are a stronger person than they are.
    Just keep swimming! xoxo
  • skylily4ever
    skylily4ever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you! My friends are the same, not as supportive about weight loss, same with my husband.
  • katykosto
    katykosto Posts: 80
    Options
    I would love to help motivate others and have others help me =] In middle school I was the FAT GIRL and in High School It got better but I was still remembered as being fat, and last year I lost about 40lbs looked great but I couldnt see it because I have BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) Imagined Ugliness as they say But Im no size 5 and I know If I work really hard a can be a toned 7 for the first time in my life.... Plus remember bullies are bullies because there is something in their life that they cant stand and maybe are jealous of something so they attack what they know will hurt. Ignore the haters get Motivators =]
  • HungryRainb0w
    Options
    Feel free to add!
    I always need motivation, and will be happy to give some out too!

The only person who "motivates" me is my Mother, but that's just despairing about my weight...which isn't that great in the long run!

Feel free to be nosey too :]
  • EdenEC
    EdenEC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to give and get some motivation and support. I am basically on my own in this quest. My husband is supportive in a way, but not, if that makes sense? He won't diet with me or work out with me etc., but he supports my efforts. My kids, well, my son is autistic and very picky about food- so generally, I have to cook at least 2 separate meals each day- there is not much that he will eat. My daughter is great, she will basically eat whatever I make most of the time, but she is VERY thin, and I definitely don't want her on a reduced calorie/fat diet- she'll dissapear! So, meal planning is not easy around here.

I would love to have the chance for some good supportive/motivational give and take :)
  • aussieems
    aussieems Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Would love to add some of you for some mutual support! Im good for a few days then fall off the wagon very quickly! Need that extra push! I live in the middle east, and have been here for near on 2 years, and still not used to choosing the healthy options. Food is so different and so is the lifestyle!

Hope you wont mind if I friend request you!
    Emmax
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Ls_505
    Ls_505 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me=) I need the motivational support too
  • halloweeny_bride27
    halloweeny_bride27 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I need more motivating friends! Anyone can feel free to add me!