1st Full Week TEAM FIT in October!

Options
Hey all! Please post your workout min/water intake/anything else from this past Saturday through our weigh in this Friday on here! It'll be much easier to go through and read. I'll start a new one every Saturday morning!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU ALL!! SO proud we are all doing this together. =)

Apparently I am very chatty this morning BUT I just wanted everyone to know we have 21 team members as of last night! WOO HOO!!

Replies

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I don't usually work out much on the weekends, but am planning to go on the treadmill this morning. I did good staying within my calories this weekend, and drinking all of my water. I will check back in later to post my workout minutes.

Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team!!! :) Over the weekend I only exercised for 30 mins both days. I did get in all my glasses of water though! Also, I weighed myself and I'm at 189 as of now. I know its not Friday, but I've been weighing myself every Sunday since I started in June so its kind of a habbit now. :) I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred now to try to get off my plateau. Hopefully this helps. Is there anything else you all can think of that I might be able to do to get my weightloss back up to 2 pounds a week instead of 1? :) Thanks for your input!! GO TEAM!! :):tongue:
  • jadelynn
    Options
    aabelein - I'm doing the 30 day shred as well! today will only be my 2nd time but i definately sweat a BUNCH! which is good. lol i'm on a plateau too! it is no fun at all. i've just been trying to eat a ton of protein, make sure i drink my water, and doing the dvd as well as i have one-two hours of college competitive cheerleading/dance practice everday! so that's keeping me busy. my problem is finding healthy snacks! i get tired of eating carrots and such.
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Good morning. It is a new week and I am ready to go. I had a not so good weekend with the calorie intake. I went over both days. I did my 45 min bike on Sat but nothing on Sunday. I got both days of full water intake. I am hoping this does not negatively affect my weigh in. I will be happy if I stay even.

This morning (Monday) I got up and completed my 32 min of exercise (Push Circut 1). I am hoping to get my walk in at lunch. I will post later with my water intake.

Hope everyone has a great Monday. Keep up the good work.
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    Good morning TEAM FIT! :smile:
    I didn't do very well on the water or calorie intake this weekend :grumble:sad: but I did manage to get some exercise in. I did weigh this morning and gained a pound, but I'm hoping it's water weight.

Today is a NEW DAY - our official start day, so I'm ready to stick to my diet and exercise regime.
    This morning: 45 minutes exercise and 1 bottle of water so far. Will get back to you on the rest of my water later today or tomorrow morning. Again, Thanks for tracking our progress, Jadelynn!

My goal for this week: Strict adherence to the diet! No cheating!!!

Good luck everyone!
  • 15togonar
    Options
    Ok---on sunday I had 9 glasses of water and 35 min. of exercise. Saturday - no exercise, just house cleaning, does that count?? and I had 11 glasses of water..
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon! Weekends are always so tough for me. I went over by 120 on Sat. and 65 on Sunday. Both days I ran for 20 minutes and walked for 20 minutes. Weekdays usually go a lot better since I am so busy! Eating is going well so far today and I have a planned 30 minute run when I get done teaching.

What day are we weighing in?
  • laughingfox
    Options
    Hey everybody!

I have been doing GREAT with my water -- that has never been an actual challenge for me, because I really enjoy drinking water. I drink around 90 oz a day...without even trying!

Exercising has been bad though. Because I am so sick, I probably won't be able to get out walking until the middle of this week. :indifferent: I am determined to go on Wednesday though...if it kills me!

I have not been great on my calories, though -- I have been going over by 20 to 40 every day. I know that is not a "huge deal", but I like to stick right to the rules, and not go over. So, this week, my goal is to be WITHIN my calories, every day! We'll see if I make it!

(Are we still posting chatty-stuff on the other "old" board, or are we just moving everything here?)
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Saturday, I drank 3 bottles of water; 45 minutes on elliptical.
    Sunday, no exercise, 3 bottles of water. The water is .9 fl oz. How many ounces are we supposed to drink?
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 35 minutes on the treadmill. I am usually fine with drinking all of my water, it's the glasses of wine in the evening that get me, so that is my goal / challenge - to only have 1 glass :ohwell:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!

I have been doing GREAT with my water -- that has never been an actual challenge for me, because I really enjoy drinking water. I drink around 90 oz a day...without even trying!

Exercising has been bad though. Because I am so sick, I probably won't be able to get out walking until the middle of this week. :indifferent: I am determined to go on Wednesday though...if it kills me!

I have not been great on my calories, though -- I have been going over by 20 to 40 every day. I know that is not a "huge deal", but I like to stick right to the rules, and not go over. So, this week, my goal is to be WITHIN my calories, every day! We'll see if I make it!

(Are we still posting chatty-stuff on the other "old" board, or are we just moving everything here?)

Hope you feel better soon!! :flowerforyou:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    I did a 30 min walk at lunch and I am finishing up glass number 10 as I type. So that is 62 min of exercise and check on the water. I am doing well with my calories today too.

I think there are several of us that do well on the weekdays and have trouble on the weekends. Wish there was a way to curve that weekend itch. I think it is because of the schedule thing. On weekdays I have that routine and don't have much choice. On the weekends if I can sleep an hour later and just play with my son I don't really want to do a workout. Oh well, a new week begins.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    aabelein - I'm doing the 30 day shred as well! today will only be my 2nd time but i definately sweat a BUNCH! which is good. lol i'm on a plateau too! it is no fun at all. i've just been trying to eat a ton of protein, make sure i drink my water, and doing the dvd as well as i have one-two hours of college competitive cheerleading/dance practice everday! so that's keeping me busy. my problem is finding healthy snacks! i get tired of eating carrots and such.

Jillian kicks your butt in that dvd!! OMG! But i love it! i'm sore everywhere but i know its a good thing! i'm on day 4 today. i'm going to do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days. so we'll see if you can really lose 20 pounds! lol. i dont care as long as i lose like 5!! :)
  • everyday
    everyday Posts: 127
    Options
    Hello everyone :smile:

I see a new thread

Jadelynn You asked... starting weight is 151, I want to lose 10 lbs., this month.

Hope you get good news from your MRI!

BBL
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody!! 10 glasses of water and 42 minutes of exercise today!!
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Today 4 glasses of water and no exercise (today and Thursday are my days off this week). Tomorrow my goal is to go to yoga class (1 hr) and at least 30 minutes on the elliptical.
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Good morning, TEAM FIT! My updates will be the following morning since I only get online at work. My evenings are too hectic with taxiing kids to sports and helping get homework done to get online. :ohwell:

Monday, 5th: 4 bottles of water, 45 minutes elliptical
    I did great on my calories.

Everyone is doing GREAT - Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • 15togonar
    Options
    Hey everbody!!! On monday i had 8 bottles of water and did 30 minutes of step aerobics on the Wii and 30 minutes of EA active on the Wii. I can see changes in my arms since i started in September, not so much in my hips and thighs -which is where I need the change.....boohoo!!!
  • jadelynn
    Options
    Not doing so hot this week you guys. Have gained 1.5 pounds since Friday. I haven't been eating too different but I have been developing a cold..? I don't understand how that could make me gain weight back but something is!! Probably haven't been putting much into exercise as well.
    Today won't be a good day either for exercise. I don't feel up to doing my 30 Day Shred video because I have a pounding headache, but regardless I can't miss cheer/dance practice so there will be 2 hours of exercise. Hopefully that helps! I'm going to try to eat super super good today too.
    The plateau sucks. I thought I was finally getting off of it and then I had to go and get sick. =(
    I could really use some motivation right now ladies. :sad:
  • laughingfox
    Options
    Yesterday, I drank 11 glasses of water, and no exercise -- still so sick!

Jadelynn -- I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, and that you've seen a little gain! The less you have to lose (and you only have 10 pounds!) the harder it is, and the slower it goes. Those of us with a lot more to lose (myself, for instance) drop more, and more quickly, because we are more overweight. You are doing GREAT, and you will break your plateau! You can't expect to be on your best diet/exercise behavior when you are sick -- you need to rest and let your body heal! THEN you can get back to working hard!

Keep up the great work, Jadelynn, and everyone! :flowerforyou: