any uk'ers here??

Options
Well i'm back after a few months off and an all inclusive holiday!!

I'm looking for a few more friends from the uk to share goals and stories with. feel free to add me just put you are from the uk.

Replies

• noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    hi! how lovely a holiday we are having a beach holiday (a caravan in norfolk ) lol but hey its a holiday . Hope you had a lovely time x im laura and i have 3 young children, trying to shift the last of the baby weight i did have a goal of 9 stone but im 1lb off that so ive re assessed and whould like to be 8.5stone which will make me lighter than i have been in 6 years. i also have to get fit because im borderline diabetic, anemic, with a mild liver function disorder. my dr doesnt beleive im fit enough , personally i just think im approaching middle age ha ha im 34 xx:sad:
  • LindsayHowlett
    Options
    Hi,

Where did you go on Hols? We had 3 weeks in the states in March and my god the americans can eat!!!!!!!

Anyway, UK here, Cambridgeshire. Only really just starting out, about 5 weeks in and 9lbs down. Another 2 stone to go!! :-(

Feel free to add me!
    Lindsay x
  • jess3012
    jess3012 Posts: 47
    Options
    I went to salou in spain for 2 weeks, there was food avalible every hour from 9am till 11.30pm, really wasn't good for my will power!
  • littleblonde200
    Options
    Hi i live in the uk. So add me. I was on here but left and since coming back i have noticed quite a few of my contacts have left. Hope you had a good holiday
  • chubbster17
    chubbster17 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the UK :) Devon to be more specific :P
  • widetobride
    widetobride Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I always put a stone on, on all-inc holidays:explode: !! Not going away this year, but need to lose some weight before my abroad wedding, next May. Struggling a bit:grumble: , but we will all do it together xxxx (I am from Liverpool, BTW) :wink: :wink:
  • rachio79
    rachio79 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in the UK too - new to this site and just seeing how it goes really..
  • johnbigfella
    Options
    North east of the UK, here feel free to add :D
  • Hannaca1992
    Hannaca1992 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm from the UK too (: Feel free to add me :D And argh! I'm going on an All Inclusive holiday with my boyfriend in July! Gonna be a real test Dx
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm from the UK too - North East England (Middlesbrough to be exact)
    Feel free to add me as it's always useful to have peeps in the same timezone!
    Have a great day and i hope it's sunny where you are :glasses:
    xxx
  • ell_jay
    ell_jay Posts: 68
    Options
    Hey, from Wales to be exact =p Add me if you like (:
  • AstyPasty
    AstyPasty Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm from sunny Southampton! Holidays are the worst for putting on weight aren't they!! I'm hopefully off on a cruise in September - goodness knows how many calories that will be per day!

Good luck with your weight loss, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • drift
    drift Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've an all inclusive holiday in two weeks but usually have no trouble maintaining when I'm away, am always active with my little one or skiing and find the prepared buffet means I can choose an interesting salad that I'd rarely make for myself at home, summer holidays also are hot so I feel less like comfort food which for me is carbs and chocolate.. The availability of wine is more of an issue for me I'm not a big drinker so don't have to allow for alcohol calories usually.
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Emma, I am 37 from Halifax in the UK. I am a single parent to my two lovely children Mollie and Harrison (8 and 4). My weight loss journey started in August 2010 when I joined Slimming World by May 2011 I lost 60lbs around this time my marriage ended. I couldn't get to the gym either and I had regained 19lbs by the time I joined MFP 5 weeks ago. I have lost 7lbs in that time and still want to lose another 25lbs to start with.

Where are you going on your All Inclusive holiday? I went to Lanzarote last August for 11 days and gained 9lbs in that time, I thought I had been fairly good too protein and salad for lunch and evening meal. I think it must have been the Baileys (not the best thing to drink when you are watching your weight).

I have sent you a friend request. Anyone else feel free to add me
  • Anke861
    Anke861 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there! im from London! :) looking forward to my holidays in 3 weeks (Venice) yay :)

Add me for support :)
  • mandymccoll
    mandymccoll Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi, another UK'er here, I live in Glasgow. The sun is out today and I'm feeling pretty motivated at the moment. I've sent you a friend request so hopefully we can help to keep each other motivated.
    Anyone else looking for more UK friends, please feel free to add me.

Mandy
  • margaretasid
    margaretasid Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

London here. Well you all been on holiday i m here cose first I want to loose weight and second i m going for holiday at end of the year. All inclusive as well so i guess ill be back after that on here with new target;)
  • Craigcf
    Craigcf Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from Derbyshire. Got an all inclusive coming up soon. Can't wait, although I think I'll have to make sure I'm very active to compensate!

Feel free to add me!

Craig
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I was born in Birmingham but now live in Bristol.

Feel free to add me =]

Sarah
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm from Hampshire - feel free to add me :-)