47lbs down, 13-18lbs to go.

Options
shorty35565
shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
Pardon the grossness, I'm still fat. But I wanted to show this, cuz I am proud that I lost this much. I started at 185lbs, but I dont have a pic where I weighed that, so this is the best I got. I know the after doesn't look spectacular and I still have a long way to go.

progress.png
I'm a little worried about my belly. It's being stubborn, but I intend to get the rest of it off.

Replies

• CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    No, you have done fantastic! Your stomach looks so much nicer. Thanks for sharing :smile: How long did this take btw? I never asked even though we're friends.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    No, you have done fantastic! Your stomach looks so much nicer. Thanks for sharing :smile: How long did this take btw? I never asked even though we're friends.

I been doin this since Sept 2011. Long time lol I fell off the exercise wagon a lot. I didn't start exercising real consistently until beginning of 2012. I feel like if I would have eaten cleaner & exercised more, I would b ate my goal now & would be working on toning. But didn't work out that way. Still, I've came a long way. Much more than every1 thought I would.
  • juliemherrera
    Options
    great job, keep it going.....that is real motivation. i like this fitness pal, i really like it. i will be posting some pics soon :)
  • LatinaPuppyLover
    Options
    You look greattt! Congratulations shorty!
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Way to go!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look much thinner, I think.
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!! I hope to post my pics one day!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Great Job!!!!! I hope to post my pics one day!

You can post now! As you can see by my gut, I still have a long way to go haha but went ahead anyways lol
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Huge difference! Keep up the great work and you will reach your goal in no time! :)
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wonderful changes girl :D keep it up
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Pardon the grossness, I'm still fat. But I wanted to show this, cuz I am proud that I lost this much. I started at 185lbs, but I dont have a pic where I weighed that, so this is the best I got. I know the after doesn't look spectacular and I still have a long way to go.

progress.png
    I'm a little worried about my belly. It's being stubborn, but I intend to get the rest of it off.

Good job youre doing great :drinker: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!