any uk'ers here??

Options

Replies

• sodaisy
    sodaisy Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm from UK too, sunny Somerset. Going on holiday in Nov to attend my best friend's wedding so have loads of weight to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm in the UK!! Feel free to add me....anyone else too. I'm here several times of day..... :-/

K
  • Tamara6984
    Tamara6984 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi I'm in Kent! Feel free to add me. I lost 7lb, nearly 8 and then fell off the wagon and put on 4, but I'm right back on it now! lol :) so we're almost starting again at the same time!
  • Colleen0980
    Colleen0980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm based in Hertfordshire, I have been trying to lose the baby weight to not much avail and have been given the chance to take part in a scheme at work which I hope will kickstart things for me. Would appreciate support from anyone who wants to add me. :smile:
    was doing quite well on here a couple of months ago but have fallen off the wagon lately so glad to be back and hoping to see results soon.
  • faithattwell
    faithattwell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am from Cardiff! Hello :)
  • laurels12
    laurels12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 43, married with four children and live just outside Aylesbury in Bucks. Been doing this since January and have so far lost 33lbs. Another 70lbs to go so I'll be here for a while!! Feel free to add me x
  • leannerob1984
    leannerob1984 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, newbie here, only joined yesterday so im hoping to stick to it! Im from Cambs and also have a holiday coming up - Tunisia in August and just want to look half decent by then, the thought of wearing swimwear is filling mw with dread!

good luck everyone! feel free to add me as a friend - could do with the support! :-)
  • NomiS6
    NomiS6 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    yep, Kent
  • sradnan
    sradnan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yup from the UK :) You can check out my story etc at www.crossfitforaqueen.wordpress.com

I just moved from Australia and was actually looking for a UK community. Love to know there are others close by :)
  • T1Life
    T1Life Posts: 15
    Options
    Yeah from UK, Leicester here! I'm new to MFP, feel free to add me :)
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK so add me if you like. I'm sure your life will be better because of it. :)
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi, i live in Yorkshire but originally from Cambridgeshire, happy to have you as a friend for support. I'm on every day and try and comment on all my friends. this is a great site
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Lincolnshire. I managed to put on over a stone in a year thanks to a desk job, lots of cake and pretty much giving up the gym. I'm now trying to get rid of it and in shape again in time for summer, or by my holiday in September at the very latest. I can't wait to fit into my clothes again!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess

Not only am I from the UK but also Sheffield :-)

Feel free to add me if you like and we'll support each other

Di
  • Ihatecomicsans
    Options
    Hi there, I am from Lancashire and also a new member :) feel free to add me and best of luck :)
  • cupotea
    cupotea Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm from Glasgow,would be glad to make some contacts :D
  • HungryRainb0w
    Options
    I'm from London, happy for anyone to add me and be nosey! (and vice versa!) :]
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Milton Keynes here :smile:
  • BoxingCoachMo
    BoxingCoachMo Posts: 420
    Options
    Hi Jess

I have sent you a friend request.

I check this regularly and give support to people. Please feel free to add me :)
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from uk too, isle of man. Feel free to add me too, I love this site and get fab support from friends on here! :) x