Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Put yourself at 1/2 pound a week loss
    Do strength training
    be patient
  • BurkeshireFarms
    BurkeshireFarms Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Bump. Thanks for bringing this up OP. This is exactly my problem. Last few stubborn lbs before turning around and making muscle gains.

Thanks for all that suggested HIIT. I'm going to add it in to my training.
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    My stomach was the last thing to firm up and strength training did it for me. I cut back on the cardio upped the strength training and ate clean and upped my calories from 1200 (way to low for most ppl) to around 1500-1700 and that fat layer disappeared =)
  • joeib1
    joeib1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Do a about 10 minutes of yoga, eat as little sugar as you can... Watch the fruit, and cut out all things white. I lost 3 lbs but several inches ... It took about 7 weeks but if you watch what you eat you'll be amazed at the sugar and protein you eat.... Make sure you set your settings are set correctly as well. Good luck, you can do it!
  • Monkeybutt74
    Monkeybutt74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem. I started drinking fat burning coffee and tea and it's helping me a ton!
  • helenwilliams78
    helenwilliams78 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I was struggling with the last 8 pounds and found 1200 really hard to stick to.

I recently changed my settings from losing 1lb to 0.5lb per week and enjoyed having those extra calories to play with.

I've also started losing again although I think I'll need to do some strength training if I want a really toned body. :smile: