Turbofire group?

Options
Hello out there! I am going to start Turbofire tomorrow and wanted to see if there is a group out there that just started or others that would like to join me???

Replies

• 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I shall join you :-)
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    hey I am starting Turbofire today...its my first time, I would like to join ur group...thanks
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Great! I am glad to have a group!
  • hemcwhorter
    hemcwhorter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will give it a try!
  • Charlottejogs
    Options
    Well group...I was excited to have a new workout to get started but I have to admit I bailed on it this morning :( I had done core videos she did so I was hoping I would be able to hang but it did not go well. I could not get the moves down even during the breakdown- I finally just went for a job because I ended up just standing around trying to figure out what to do. Anyone else start like this? Perhaps not the right program for me?
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Well group...I was excited to have a new workout to get started but I have to admit I bailed on it this morning :( I had done core videos she did so I was hoping I would be able to hang but it did not go well. I could not get the moves down even during the breakdown- I finally just went for a job because I ended up just standing around trying to figure out what to do. Anyone else start like this? Perhaps not the right program for me?

Keep pushing play. You will get the moves down, I did not have the moves the first time either. During the workouts I just kept moving and doing what I could. The more times I did the workout, the better I got. I lost 25 lbs from Turbo Fire, its a great workout!
  • Charlottejogs
    Options

Keep pushing play. You will get the moves down, I did not have the moves the first time either. During the workouts I just kept moving and doing what I could. The more times I did the workout, the better I got. I lost 25 lbs from Turbo Fire, its a great workout!

If you say so...I will give it a shot tomorrow:) Thanks
  • allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    Options
    I'd like to join! I just started week 5 and love it!!!
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I started Turbofire yesterday!!! Would love to join!
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Forget the breakdowns, you will have to walk on the spot scratching your head for a little bit trying to get the moves right but you'll figure them all out soon and then you'll really be able to throw yourself into it.

Part of me Really wants to see something through from start to finish, the other part does not want to punish my legs. First time turboed I could do this daily thing no problems, this time around, my legs seem to be taking a loooooot longer to recover so I keep starting getting 2 days in, taking a break, starting again from scratch. Did Fire 45 yesterday for a change from Fire 30, today my legs are killing so I'm going to settle for stretch 40 on the grounds that if I do that I am at least doing something.
  • 1a1a
    Options
    That felt so good :-)
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I have TurboFire, and have had it for a while. I wish I would have started on aMonday, yesterday, because I hate starting partway through a week. Is the group for everyone to be on the same day, or just everyone is for support?
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Support I hope :-) If I actually stick to the routine properly, I'll be angling to start Friday so the rest day lines up with Sunday (a day where I am inevitably still recovering from working over the weekend).
  • kjenelle
    kjenelle Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i am in! i need to get it in gear
  • fitontherun
    fitontherun Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I started Monday. I'm doing a TurboFire/Chalean Extreme hybrid. :bigsmile:
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Just purchased. Should get next Tuesday. Can't wait to start. I finished Insanity a couple of weeks ago. Need my cardio high.
  • Charlottejogs
    Options
    Man- I don't think I am that uncoordinated but I am really sucking at this! I was trying to do HIIT today and again- she went through the moves but then once she picked up the pace I had nothing! Grrr!

I will try again I suppose...
  • leewax
    leewax Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in! I started this week too.
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Haven't turboed for the last few days but keen to again, my calfs have stopped hurting now :-D
  • Jemma_02
    Jemma_02 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for a group like this for all week! I started again today and I kinda thought I was slightly more coordinated than the last time!