Naturally Slim - The Program

Options
Hello!

I signed up through my work for "Naturally Slim" program.
I'm wondering if anyone else has done it and what your thoughts are??

I don't have to pay for it so I don't need the "save your money, use MFP!" line lol

I got my welcome package today and I'm really not sure how I feel about this program haha
It seems a tad cult-y from reading their website and the welcome letter...

Replies

• 3BeersKen
    3BeersKen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here. I started "Naturally Slim" last week at work. So far, so good ... I had lost 11.0 in the 2 weeks on MFP prior to NS starting up at work. Then last week on NS I lost 4.4. So it seems to work, seeing as I had already lost 11 lbs in the prior two weeks, I figured losing the water weight I wouldn't lose that much on the 1st week of NS, but I did. We'll see how the next 11 weeks go on the program, but I figure if it doesn't work, then I can just continue here.

I'm using myFitnessPal to log my information. I'm just focusing on following NS. The thing is, I've found so far by eating following the new plan, you eat less and end up keeping under the calorie limit.
  • mistyrn75
    Options
    Preparing to start "naturally slim" program on Feb 4th. Anybody else starting this program anytime soon?
  • clairealaniz
    clairealaniz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @ mistyrn75 - I am starting on the 4th as well. I have never been able to stay with any diet or even exercise program so I am hoping this well be the time!
  • ellasnainai
    ellasnainai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Are any of you still following the Naturally Slim Program? I have begun following it, and would love some company on the journey.