Lost 220 pounds and kept it off forr 10 months

Options
It is possible to lose weight and keep it off. You just have to stick with it!!!

Before/current pics at theantijared.blogspot.com

Replies

• paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good for you. That is absolutely amazing.
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a difference you look great.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!! :drinker:

Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing - even more progress than your last post - keep inspiring!
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    I hate JILLIAN too, lol! I totally agree with inspiring yourself....and that's the only way I stay motivated! I really enjoyed seeing your before and after pics, awsome job and thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, I wish I would have taken pictures like that along my journey.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your site. I started reading some of your posts and can relate to a lot of what you wrote. Thanks for sharing your story and I hope to read more of your posts!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I love the blog, very inspiring.
    Great job! Maintence is my BIGGEST fear....if I had succeeded at it the first time I wouldn't be here:frown:
    Thanks again & Great job!
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    That's really AMAZING!!! You're a true inspiration. I was wondering if you could share some of your maintenance tips with us. I've been on maintenance for about two months now and it's really scary. I don't want to gain back any of the weight that I lost - I've been there and done that before - and want to keep it off this time. Any words of wisdom for your maintenance buddies?
  • imi1111
    imi1111 Posts: 14
    Options
    thats amazing i have abuot 100 lbs to lose and this give me courage thanks