CURSE THE TWINKIE!!!

Options
I relapsed and bought a packet of twinkies today and a tiny chocolate milk. It was calling my name and its been so very long since I had a twinkie....grrrr darn their fluffy yellow outside and creamy sweet filling.

Replies

• Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Did you enjoy it?

I hope you did, because now you can wait a few weeks before indulging again.

I intend to indulge on oreos or cheese doodles soon. I've been craving then for a while now, a while meaning over a month.
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    Did you enjoy it?

I hope you did, because now you can wait a few weeks before indulging again.

I intend to indulge on oreos or cheese doodles soon. I've been craving then for a while now, a while meaning over a month.

Well I've eaten half the twinkie and half the milk....and that puts me right at my calorie limit for the day. I am trying to be strong and throw the rest away. I need help! I splurged this weekend already and yesterday. Its been a bad couple days...but on the brightside I've done a lot of exercise.
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    I did it!! I did it I stopped at half and threw them away!!!!
  • daybyday815
    Options
    I think sometimes you have to treat yourself or else you start to feel deprived and that always makes me want to eat more crap then i would if i'd just had what I wanted in the first place!
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    the one thing I did like about WW's was that on that program you could plan for an indulgence and not feel bad about it.

I am really proud of you for throwing the rest of that twinkie away.

It seems like once we start it is so hard to stop.

You took the first step. Now don't look back!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Sometimes we do have to treat ourselves. Eating only half and throwing the rest of it away is very smart! If you want to indulge, just eat less of it to satisfy your craving.
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I did it!! I did it I stopped at half and threw them away!!!!

Great job!! I hope you feel super proud of yourself for that!! You are really strong!!!

Keep your eyes on the prize!
  • pammiles47
    Options
    I wish I could give in to craving and get right back on track! :brokenheart:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I was thinking yesterday when I was in the shower, if all these chemicals in food are so bad for you, why do they taste so friggin yummy? Seriously, twinkies (you should look up how they're made) are loaded with chemicals, Pepsi, salt and vinegar chips, chinese food, gum, candy, chocolate bars...almost all junk food is an icky conconction of chemicals, but they still manage to make it all taste too good.

It's fascinating...and scary.

__

A twinkie and a chocolate milk is not bad as far as over-indulging goes. :smile:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    I'm trying to decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing that the though of eating a twinkie makes me feel sick to my stomach.