Hello, New here!

Options
HI! My name is Brandy. I am 23 years old and want to lose 60 pounds. I have been on here for a week and have lost 3 pounds. I would love to get some friends for support!

Replies

• hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hey Brandy. Great job on losing 3 lbs so far. I am a 36 yr old wife and mother of 4 children. I need to lose about 15 lbs. I started MFP on 5/7/12 and have lost 3.2 lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck to you!!!
  • Stallion_Duck007
    Options
    I love giving/getting support and motivation! Will be adding you for sure! x
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • Jenny_ifer
    Jenny_ifer Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Brandy, I am 32yr old mother of 3, and I would like to lose about 45-50 pounds, finally getting life pretty straight to start on here, I am restarting from July of last year, and would love to help you and have your support back, way to you so far and good luck to you!
  • Specllady
    Specllady Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello I created a profile almost 10 mos ago and just this passed Sunday I have been very active on the site. I am glad to have this tool seem excited everyday to log in and track my progress. Imagine if I had paid more attention to this site 10 mos ago - I'd be bikini ready by now. HA!!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Great job so far Brandy!

You and everyone else on this post is welcome to friend me for support and motivation!