TaeBo

TaraJ16
TaraJ16 Posts: 304
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
holy crap i'm sweating like crazy! i picked up billy blanks taebo kit, it comes with the bag and two 45 min dvds. i did 30 mins of one today (after that the kids were to in my space and i didn't want to hurt them) and i'm sweating, it was such a great workout. and i didn't even use the bag yet, lol!

Replies

• bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    When I was in the best shape of my life I was doing his 4 pack work outs where they got more and more intense for 45mins a day! It gave me so much energy too! Good For you keep it up!
  • leedabeeda
    leedabeeda Posts: 5 Member
    I have been looking at his DVDs for a minute now. I think I'll dust them off once it gets too cold to run outside.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    His workouts kicked my butt too when I'd do them! I'd sweat buckets! I once saw him at the mechanic's shop when I lived in LA and I just wanted to run up to him and hug him and say "I love your dvd's even though I can barely walk the next day!" but I was too shy. :blushing: One of the very rare times that I've been shy. :laugh:
  • I LOVE tae bo! I took inches off when i used them! I'm thinking I might dust mine off of the shelf as well!
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    i love my taebo disks esp the boot camp ones - :happy:
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Thanks for the reminder! Last time I tried one of his DVDs I was so embarrassed how uncoordinated I was. :sad: Believe it or not but I couldn't step "one - two" to one side and back again without tripping over my feet. Even worse, when I complained to my colleagues how difficult it was they did it perfectly the first time. :embarassed: :embarassed:

Now that the weather is finally getting cooler I'll give it another try. Wish me luck!
This discussion has been closed.