Hello Fellow MFPs!

Options
Hi there! I've been on the site for about a week now and LOVE it!! There's so much here to keep me motivated, and the food tracker is awesome! Anyway, you can see that I'm thrilled to be on this site. I want to loose 15 lbs by December 31st, and 32 lbs by January 31, 2010. I'd love to have some buddies who are full of positivity about this journey. Let's get healthy together!

Replies

• mhayes13
    mhayes13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFOP- I think you will really like it. If you are willing to do the work the pounds will drop off - most people I have talked to see a quick drop than hit a wall for a while then see another drop. If that happend don't give up - this is not a sprint!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: