Trying to buy an HRM! ... help?

Options
2»

Replies

• EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4. It's a great starter HRM (my first), it tracks calories burned and if you're in your target heart rate zone, and it's really easy to use. Regardless of what kind you get, get one that includes a strap that goes around your chest - I've been told these are more reliable than ones that are just around your wrist.
  • naeswirl
    naeswirl Posts: 56
    Options
    I have a Polar FT60 and I love it!!
  • lovesweetlove
    Options
    Well definitely go with POLAR! I have a polar FT4 because it was more affordable and had all the features I was interested in. I love it! I got mine for $63 with shipping too from bodytronics online, which was the best price I could find.
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    If you're into your running, check out the Garmin Forerunner range. The ones with heartrate monitoring. Not cheap but I lurrrrrve my 410 :-)

Yup. For outdoors pursuits (walking, running, biking, hiking, mountains) I can't see past my Garmin Forerunner 405cx. Only had it a couple of weeks, but wouldn't be without it now :)

But for pure calorie tracking, I've preferred my Kelly Holmes watch out of all I've had :)
  • Flaming_Reef
    Flaming_Reef Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love my polar F6. It's been holding up wonderfully through all my exercises and constant use for months at a time every summer- even swimming! Has a chest strap too.