Insanity workout

Options
So I woke up this morning.. turned on the television to see one of those paid programs just to find it being the "insanity workout challenge" I was quite intrigued by it. I am really considering it however, I don't have the money for it.... would anyone know how I could download it for free by chance? I really want to do it..... Or anything I could do to workout to insanity? Anyone want to burn it for me? I'll do anything to workout to insanity!!!! Please helppp :(

Replies

• Breezy415
    Breezy415 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have heard about people buying bootlegged copies for $20 or so....maybe do some googling and see what you find.
  • Fe1sty
    Fe1sty Posts: 16
    Options
    NEVERMIND!! I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!! Woohoo!!!! Can't wait to start!!!
  • CassondraAnne
    CassondraAnne Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Copyright and Trademarks

All Site materials, including, without limitation, the Product Partners, Beachbody, Team Beachbody, Beauty by Beachbody, and all Beachbody product logos, design, text, graphics, software, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (the "Content") are Copyright © 1998-2010 Product Partners, LLC/Beachbody, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Beachbody or its suppliers or licensors own and retain other proprietary rights in all products available through the Site. Except as stated herein, none of the Content may be copied, modified, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, performed, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold, or made into derivative works in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Beachbody or the respective copyright owner. You may not, without the express written permission of Beachbody or the respective copyright owner, (a) copy, publish, or post any materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media; (b) modify the materials; or (c) remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not (a) sell, resell, or make commercial use of the Site, its content, or services or products obtained through the Site; (b) collect and use of any product listings or descriptions; (c) make derivative uses of the Site or its Content; or (d) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods. You are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary right of Beachbody or any third party.

Trademarks: Together with other logos and product names described on this Site, the following are trademarks or registered trademarks of Product Partners, LLC/Beachbody, LLC, in the United States and other countries: Product Partners, Beachbody, Beachbody.com, Million Dollar Body Club, Million Dollar Body Game, MyBeachbody, Power 90, P90X, Slim in 6, B-LINES, Slim Series, Fast 10, Power Half Hour, Project: YOU, Turbo Jam, WOWY, TurboFire, Body Gospel, Brazil Butt Lift, RevAbs. These trademarks may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Beachbody or the rights holder. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Beachbody, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Beachbody. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

By illegally downloading beachbody material you are in violation of the law. Distributing said illegal material increases your chance of prosecution not to mention the fact that you are probably gonna have a nice virus. Not only that you are taking money right out of the hands of hard working beachbody coaches.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    im sure she knows this...let her do what she pleases....people know bootlegs are illegal.
  • CassondraAnne
    CassondraAnne Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You know some college kid is getting. $675,000 fine for illegally downloading and sharing 30 songs?? Just sayin.
  • COCOA813
    COCOA813 Posts: 3
    Options
    yes one of my fb buddies has ALL the workouts...p90x..insanity..zumba...brazillian but lift....if you are interested let me know...and ill give you his info and you can contact him directly...im starting my walking sessions today....good luck!...:-D
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Instead of boot legging it go to ioffer.com and buy it off that website. I believe they are around 30 dollars.