Who else is starting anew today?

Options
Well It's Tuesday, but since yesterday was a holiday here in Canada, today is 'like' a Monday, and so, like all other Mondays, U'm here starting anew again. Anyone else fallen off recently and just getting back to it?

Replies

• sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    C'mon, I'm not the only one who pigged out on the weekend......
  • GinnieC100
    GinnieC100 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I start new every Monday and swear this time I will stick to it. Well, yesterday was a disaster so today is the beginning of a new start for me. I do pretty well during the week and absolutely blow it on the weekends. I think my problem is we eat out too much on Saturdays and Sundays. I have good intentions just need to get my actions to line up with them.
  • EllenBe
    EllenBe Posts: 31
    Options
    Yep same here...had a disastrous sunday and monday (bbq followed by a friend's birthday meal out and alcohol), but definitely back on it today!! Haven't been able to face the scales so will just have to see!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I am. I raised my calories from 1600 to 2000 starting today to hopefully avoid binging. Hoping it will give me a better sense of freedom.
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
    I was very bad with my food this weekend, and yesterday! Starting fresh today though!
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Um, yeah, my holiday Monday wasn't great, but it was fun!! Back to behaving (mostly) today.
  • Caniacgirl59
    Options
    Starting fresh today!!! Last week was really hectic for me and I used it as my excuse to not log, and eat what I wanted to. Well, that left me feeling really icky so I'm ready to get back on it! I've got the next two weeks off from work, so no excuses :)