Need someone to Kick my *kitten*

Options
kohlio
kohlio Posts: 3 Member
Looking for help from basically anyone who would be willing to motivate me. I get on these spurts of motivation for weeks at a time, then ween off. Currently it is a time in my life where I am the start of one of those spurts, but I would like to make this into a long term life change, rather than falling back into my old self. I am basically looking for anyone who would be willing to help me reach my goals, and I would love to reciprocate and help you too!

Replies

• slenderwarrior
    Options
    Hey there,

Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you want some motivation. :)
  • cupidval
    cupidval Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you want some motivation. :)

Same here. I will be more than happy to kick your arz! Just kiddin!! My name is Valentine. I'll send ya a friend request.
  • janedoe0198
    janedoe0198 Posts: 31
    Options
    I need a kick in the *kitten* too! Im at the point in life that my metabolism has basically died.
    Ive switched my diet in the last 6 months to mainly veggie/fruit/fish diet and added 2 mile dog walks 3 times a week and started using the Gazelle last week and have only lost 2 pounds. Feeling discouraged but still motivated and ready to start taking strides towards mini goals!
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to add you as friend I'm not far off goal but it's been through encouragement from my MFP friends that I am nearly there and am available every day to encourage others
  • meme237
    meme237 Posts: 1
    Options
    hey there i am a newbie soz i am only 32
  • kohlio
    kohlio Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Alright if anyone wants to help each other out just send messages of encouragement and updates! I look forward to talking to you all and reaching our goals together!!!!!
  • barbaradilisio
    Options
    I have the same problem. I'm going to add you as a friend. We can do it together!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Okay, but just remember - you asked for this!
  • jwatts1202
    jwatts1202 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'll add you! I am the same way! I get in these spurts of motivation..and they taper off as soon as I see a mcdonalds sign..or any fast food sign...or a snack cake..or pizza..you get it lol im on my third day of healthy eating and I can't believe I made it 3 days! Well, 2 1/2, trust me..its HUGE for me!
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Hey, I was just about to do the same type of post ....I'll kick yours if you kick mime...lol