uestion for ladies who have lost 50+ pounds

Options
I have no other way to ask this, and I have been afraid for an answer, so I just need to ask. This is a boob question. :blushing:

I have seen that some ladies go down in cup size when losing weight, and some don't lose that particular mass. So far, at -20 pounds, I have not really lost any mass, although I wouldn't mind losing a little.

Question is, when you do lose the cup sizes, do your boobs sag more that before? And for those you haven't lost size, can they firm up?

Ok, there I asked it....:ohwell: ....phewww!

Replies

• Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Whoops, that's what I get for not proof reading: I forgot the "Q" in question. I always seem to be getting ahead of myself, maybe this will give my post more attention, thereby more answers. :wink:
  • pachamb
    pachamb Posts: 52
    Options
    I have no other way to ask this, and I have been afraid for an answer, so I just need to ask. This is a boob question. :blushing:

I have seen that some ladies go down in cup size when losing weight, and some don't lose that particular mass. So far, at -20 pounds, I have not really lost any mass, although I wouldn't mind losing a little.

Question is, when you do lose the cup sizes, do your boobs sag more that before? And for those you haven't lost size, can they firm up?

My Boobs is one of the first places I lost. I lost about a cup size and people have noticed :( I did have a lot of boob to begin with though. I do workouts that help work the chest so my boobs wont sag and I think they have gotten less saggy with weight loss.
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    Options

After a 70lb loss, band is looser, cups are just full instead of overflowing. I do need to get remeasured now. Chest exercises eg. bench press, flys, have made a huge difference. I dont think I need a lift anymore-
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I've yo-yo dieted for years, and yes, usually I go from my 'fat' C cup, to a 'skinny' B cup..but this time, I'm still a C

No idea why, I prefer the B, but of course, my body doesn't cooperate.

And yeah, they're saggy, along with the rest of me, but hey..I'm feeling better and looking better, it's a small price to pay!
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    LOL, I love boob questions. xD My case is a little different then most, I had a slight deformity which caused one girl to be twice as large as the other, one was a "b" the other a double "d" Because of this (at my heaviest 220ish) I had a reduction on the larger girl to even them out. I was still young so they both grew to about a "c". Then I started losing weight, I think they've actually perked up quite a bit rather then drooped but like I said, my case is a bit special. However, I have lost a whole boob size, I'm now a "b" all around. I don't mind it because since I'm smaller, they look just fine with my body, but I love when all my friends comment on my weight loss with, omg you're boobs are so small now. :P Geeee, thanks. xD lol

Since you haven't really lost any mass after 20lbs you may be a lucky one and wont see a huge change. Now don't get me wrong I'm obviously not psychic, but even if you do lose some I have a feeling it wont be too much. Why is because I started noticing mine getting smaller after my 1st 15lbs and the about the same for a few of my friends.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    after losing 102 lbs I went from a D to a full C and yes they are a little bit saggy, but hey I am working on it, along with some sagginess on my arms, abdomen and inner thighs I am working on all of it and it is getting better
  • mom2kea
    mom2kea Posts: 33
    Options
    You look younger than me, so I hope yours will look better! My cup size doesn't change much, but my band size does. At my largest I'm a 38 DD. I'm almost to goal weight now, and I'm a 34 DDD. At goal weight that should be more like a 32 E. Sounds big, but they are actually pretty proportioned to my ample rear end, LOL. Unfortunately they are very saggy. I lift weights, and that helps, but not completely. I tell my hubby every day that I want a tummy tuck, and a boob lift. It will never happen though. My daughter has lost 40lbs, and I swear NONE of it came from her boobs.
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My cup size has stayed the same but they sag a lot more =( I lost a lot of weight in my upper chest & shoulders so I don't know if skin from there is just droooooping or what, but I'm hoping that after keeping the weight off for a year things will tighten back up. I'm hoping that keeping them sucked in w/ a sports bra while I sleep & keeping them supported thru-out the day will help... I don't want to have to have surgery lol
  • jamorar
    jamorar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I went down at least 1 cup size (stopped buying new bras after I reached a DD) and I think they are less saggy. It probably helps that I do strength training on a regular basis. Plus I was able to buy bras that fit better and give me the extra lift I need since I no longer have a big belly to hold them up! :laugh:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Don't know why but my bra size went down several sizes while my cup size increased. I'm not complaining cause the bras fit much more comfortably now.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    My size went down, but my cup size has stayed the same. But, I was probably a fat "C", now I'm a regular "C".
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I was a DDD before. Now I'm a DD. And yes, they do sag more, although my boobs never really sat up even when I was a teenager. I've always planned on getting a lift and that goal has not changed.
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I went from a D cup to a B cup when I lost the 80 pounds. I did a lot of chest exercises when I lost weight and I was fairly young (25) so my chest didn't sag.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My bra size increased from 34C to 38D as I gained the weight and came back down to 34C as I lost it. Excess skin recovery has been good on my back and in the "side boob" area, but the boobs themselves, not so much. But then I'm 59. I'm just happy that I still look OK with a good bra on under my clothing.
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options

I lost about 53 lbs.I've never been full busted in the first place, no cleavage even at a C cup (what I used to be). For me, I did go down a cup size and didn't notice until maybe the last ten/five pounds that I had shrunk in that region. I'm not too concerned, as long as they don't disappear completely (which I worry about with the running I keep doing).