Good looking ladies who work hard

Options

Replies

• KayLgee
    KayLgee Posts: 139
    Options
    That dress is super cute!
    you look amazing!! love that dress too youve got GREAT shape!!

Thank you so much :)
  • Caramel2610
    Caramel2610 Posts: 22
    Options
    lookin gud !
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    2r3gjtk.jpg

:wink:
  • Ragel27
    Ragel27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to post pictures,but my profile picture was taken last friday & i might have only lost 9lbs,but ive noticed such a difference in my shape-the confidence i lost a long time ago is on its way back & i love it :smile:
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    All you ladies are looking fantastic. Congrats to you all and continued success.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    1. i dont know how to post pics.
    2. im not quite ready to show myself yet
    3. dont want you all to lose your appitite

No one is gonna lose their appetite! We are all pretty much in the same boat here! Whenever your ready, no one will judge you! Remember.. we are all at home in front of a computer screen:wink:
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the OP -- I needed this today!
    You gals are all lookin' mighty GOOD. :flowerforyou: Congratulations to all of you!
    6193336661_0c1285efb8.jpg
  • Bry8432
    Bry8432 Posts: 37
    Options
    You all look great!
  • watchtheworld
    Options
    << current profile pic, 3 weeks after joining MFP, eating 1200 calories and exercising 90 mins a day (and then thoroughly enjoying getting to eat more after exercise!).
  • KayLgee
    KayLgee Posts: 139
    Options
    You look great, I cant wait to get some ab's showing
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Here I am... :blushing:

At work self taken mirror shot..

mirror-1.jpg

After a wild night (hence smeared face paint and crazy hair)

095-1.jpg
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've been working hard for strength and I think this photo captures that, although, I'm not sure if I "look good," haha....Maybe in a few more months I'll be brave enough to post a bikini photo!

monkeybars5-5.jpg

LAWD AMIGHTY! BAD *kitten* women everywhere you look! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :flowerforyou:

Take a bow ladies, you have earned it! Awesome work all around. :drinker:

Lastminutemama gets double points for conquering the Funky Monkey! (I have such awesome Friends :blushing:). - - - I love a woman who isn't afraid to get dirty! :laugh:
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in on this..

Me this past weekend
    photo12.jpg

My most recent "progress pics"
    photo11.jpg
  • HellzNellz
    HellzNellz Posts: 40
    Options
    Great job! Your hair is gorgeous btw :)
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Lastminutemama gets double points for conquering the Funky Monkey! (I have such awesome Friends :blushing:). - - - I love a woman who isn't afraid to get dirty! :laugh:

Thanks redlion!!! :blushing:
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    1337707361.jpg

1337707121.jpg
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Me after 100 miles!
    057.jpg
  • kgbr1602
    kgbr1602 Posts: 43
    Options
    Everyone looks AWESOME!!! Way to go ladies!!!

I have a long way to go, but I actually had to get semi dressed up (not a typical thing for me) last week, and fit in these pants and shirt that I haven't been able to wear for a long time, so I thought I would take a picture for my own motivation :-) Only 14 lbs lost so far (close to 70ish more to go), but feel great.

Pic01.jpg
  • erinu06
    erinu06 Posts: 8
    Options
    Everyone looks fabulous !!!!! It takes a lot of courage to put your picture out there, you go girls !!! Keep up the great work :)
  • jcgrant43
    jcgrant43 Posts: 64
    Options
    I'll jump in on this..

Me this past weekend
    photo12.jpg

My most recent "progress pics"
    photo11.jpg

Damn right you should jump in on this!!!! My favorite thread of all time, 'cept the continuous cold showers since Friday have been killing me! Don't know about your screen name...Buff yes....cupcake not so much...buffcowgirl might be a better one. You look....delicious...can I say that? :devil:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!