FitBit analysis to break Plateau Help!

Options
elo83
elo83 Posts: 97 Member
Hi everyone! I've been stuck in a plateau since January.
I increased my cals, changed up my workout routine and still no change. I keep bouncing around with the same 5 pounds.
Maybe I'm undereating? I can't seem to make sense of my fitbit stats and was wondering if anyone could help decipher.
My diary is open if you want to see what I eat. I'm really just starting to get frustrated with the lack of progress.
Thanks in advance
fm813l.jpg

Replies

• elo83
    Options
    bump
  • elo83
    Options
    bump
  • Kidsrn23
    Kidsrn23 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Can't really help with the Fitbit, but maybe you are just eating too much. Google a site to measure your RMR, you need to eat below your RMR daily or you will just maintain your weight not lose. I have also found that if I limit carbs most of the day and just have carbs at dinner I tend to lose more weight. Good luck.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    can't really read the fitbit picture - can you link to it on an external site ?

Maybe say more about your height, weight, goals, exercise regime etc too.
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I looked through about a week's worth of diet entries, and based on what I saw, you are eating back the majority of your exercise calories. Are you sure that you are really burning as many calories as you are getting credit for? MFP and cardio machines are notorious for over estimating burn. You might try to cut back about 300 calories a day and see if that makes a difference. Also, drink plenty of water.