1st Full Week TEAM FIT in October!

Options

Replies

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I just got done doing my 35 minutes on the treadmill, and still doing good drinking my 8-10 glasses of water daily. I think this TEAM FIT is really helping me stay motivated enough to stay within my calories so I can finally lose these last few pounds. The last 10 pounds are sure stubborn! I think I am finally going to see some results again.

Good luck today everyone. :smile:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Not doing so hot this week you guys. Have gained 1.5 pounds since Friday. I haven't been eating too different but I have been developing a cold..? I don't understand how that could make me gain weight back but something is!! Probably haven't been putting much into exercise as well.
    Today won't be a good day either for exercise. I don't feel up to doing my 30 Day Shred video because I have a pounding headache, but regardless I can't miss cheer/dance practice so there will be 2 hours of exercise. Hopefully that helps! I'm going to try to eat super super good today too.
    The plateau sucks. I thought I was finally getting off of it and then I had to go and get sick. =(
    I could really use some motivation right now ladies. :sad:

Chin up Jadelynn...it'll happen...just be patient! And don't weigh yourself so often! I agree with laughingfox, since you don't have so much to lose, it'll probably be slower than the rest of us. Just look at it this way - you are ahead of the game! Keep it up!!! :flowerforyou:
  • everyday
    everyday Posts: 127
    Options
    Hey All :smile:

My Monday w/o mins were 61 mins & water 96 oz.

THANKS for helping me get back on track!!

Its one step at a time.... keep plug-N along :smile:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Jadelynn - don't give up and hang in there. I use to weigh myself almost everyday and I realized that it was actually making my attitude worse. So I only weigh in once a week. It was hard at first but then I started noticing my body changing and so it is more of how I look and feel and not necessarily the numbers on the scale.

Laughingfox - I hope you are feeling better soon. It is nothing like being sick to put a huge halt on the workouts. Get better and then come full force back into your workouts. Make sure you keep the water intake up that will help with you not feeling well.

Everyone is doing so well :flowerforyou: . I am so glad we have this support group to hang in there with each other.:smile:

Today, Tuesday I have 55 min of workout and I am my 10th glass of water as I type.
  • laughingfox
    Options
    Tuesday -- 8 glasses of water (so far!) and more in my future, I'm sure. No exercise...still. :sick: I took Mucinex just a bit ago. Does anyone have any experience with that? Does it work?

Thanks Kholmes! I hope I can get back to my routine SOON!

Oh! And everybody -- you can call me Sarah. :happy:
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Sat: No exercise/ 8 glasses water
    Sun: no exercise/ 8 glasses water
    Mon: 40 min ex/ 8 glasses of water
    Tues: 40 mins ex/ 8 glasses of water

Yeeha!!
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sarah (laughingfox), I've taken Mucinex and it has helped me... it loosens things up quite a bit so you might find yourself coughing stuff up. :sick:

Jadelynn, I am sure that when you get sick, your metabolism slows down and that is probably causing you to gain a little weight. I bet that when you get well, it will come right off. :smile:

Today for me: 30 minutes elliptical, 10 minutes stairmaster, 1 hour yoga, 4 glasses of water (got to get better at that!) but more water to come.

Keep it up everybody! And thank you for the support. It's nice to have people to be accountable to.
  • jadelynn
    Options
    I feel a LOT better today! Thank you so much everyone for the support!! I really needed to hear that. =) It's hard to keep focused on your goals when you feel so down about it all! I have a great outlook on today though! I had a great low calorie breakfast and am getting started on my water!

My goals for today are: 8 cups of water or MORE, level 1 30 day shred, 30 minutes of walking, then my normal cheer/dance practice. WOO =) Stay within my calories as well!
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone:flowerforyou:

So on saturday I did'nt excercise and did'nt really drink water since I was sick. On sunday I drank 2 cups and excersiced for 45 minutes. Monday, 30 minutes of excercise and 4 cups of water and yesturday 20 minutes of excersice and 4 cups of water again.

-Tanya
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    Good Morning everybody :smile:
    I did great with my water yesterday - total of 10 cups
    I stayed within my calories, too. yippee!
    Exercise: 0 :sad: I stayed up until 2:00am working on a project and couldn't get up at 5am to work out.
    Last night I got some great sleep and I woke before my alarm this morning and got in 45 minutes of elliptical woo-hoo!

I will give today's water update tomorrow morning. Keep up the good work, everyone! Thanks for helping me stay focused and accountable.

Sarah - Mucinex works! You will be better soon!
    J - glad you're feeling better!
    Everyone else - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! WE CAN DO THIS......! :happy:
  • jadelynn
    Options
    Hello all! I just finished my first class of the day and managed to drink 2 cups of water during the lecture. Success =) Starting on my 3rd as we speak!!

I've been trying to catch up on updating the spreadsheet as I've been sick and wasn't up to doing it! Everyone is doing amazing!! Just remember to report your TOTAL min/glasses at the end of the day or catch up when you can! Maybe write WEDNESDAY TOTAL: on whatever post you are putting it on, so that I know that's the total for the day and don't get confused with a previous post! =) I will be totaling it up on Friday after the weighin's so again, if you want it sent, you have to let me know!! =) I think it will be great for everyone to see their progress on paper and also to see how amazing everyone else on our team is doing!

Keep it up! :smooched: :flowerforyou: :smile: :happy:
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I did bad yesterday :cry: I ate my normal amount and didn't get to work out because it was storming and I havn't joined the gym yet (I like to run outside). I am being strong today though. I teach at a high school and for chaperoning the homecoming dance student council is offering to buy us dominos oven roasted sandwiches. I checked 817 calories! They don't have saleds either, I turned it down even though people keep pressuring me! Running tonight 30 minutes and I have 20 oz in so far.

Oh and I moved last weekend and can't find where I packed my scale... weight in might be a suprise this weekend if I can find it!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    BOOYAH TEAM FIT! BOOYAH!!

You may be asking yourself, "What's with all the Booyah?".................

Today 40 min walk. got home ate b-fast.. Showered.. Then weighed myself, just to see.. And 186!! WAH!! Hopped off, and hopped back on.. 186.. BOOYAH! :laugh:

So all in all that's 40 mins.. and I swear I will drink my water today.. I'll do whatever you guys want me to do! I'm on cloud nine right now and I can't wait to feel the 185.. 184... 183... 182... 181.. :noway:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Well, Tuesday wasn't so good for me. No exercise, and I went over my calories by about 500-600. But, I did get in 10 glasses of water. Doing much better today though!! :smile:

Have a good day everybody!!!
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Tuesday I ended up with a total of 16 glasses of water

Wednesday - I did 35 min of exercise and I am working on my 10th glass of water. I was just bad - my husband called to have lunch together so I walked over to his office (we both work at a college) and then after we ate how lunch (which we had brought from home) he ask if I want ice cream. I can't turn down ice cream. So we walked to the student union and got some dibs ice cream. We shared one serving so the calories were 170 and I did not go over on my calories as long as I don't eat anything but the planned dinner tonight. AHHHH he knows how to get me to indulge.

Sarah - Mucinex works and I also like to steam to get some of the crud out. I have to syran wrap my vents in the bathroom then set the water to high hot. I let it get steamy then jump in and stay in as long as I can stand it. then I turn off the water and stay in until all of the steam goes away. When I am really bad I do this twice a day. It helps me.

Glad everyone is drinking all their water. Keep up the good work.
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    Okay, I see some of you talking about doing the "30 Day Shred", so I'm bidding for a DVD on Ebay. I want to do more than elliptical AND I want to start seeing results!

kholmes - Great idea on the steam!
    Sarah - You could cover the vents, steam it up and enjoy a good book for a few minutes. :smile:

Everyone keep up the good work!
  • everyday
    everyday Posts: 127
    Options
    Hi Girls:flowerforyou:

My Tues totals:

W/O - 50 mins
    Water 14 glasses- 112 oz.

Gotta Run...
  • 15togonar
    Options
    Tuesday