im seeing the progress :)

Options
Im so happy ive lost about 7lbs now, havent weighed proerly in a few days but ill update you all soon:)
But anyway im really seeing the progress! its fantastic, i can feel my clothes getting baggyer and a few people have said im looking really well and that i look like ive lost some weight :)
normally id be like ugh dont look at me but now im like look at my tummy its flatter! lol :)
Its so exciting seeing it happen :)

Replies

• kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! congratulations!!

I love when clothes feel a bit looser!! that is amazing!
  • bridetobe22
    Options
    Thank you kristen :) xx
  • alligator1970
    Options
    That is great!! Good for you. Feels good huh?:smile:
  • bridetobe22
    Options
    its really does :)
  • tiffany_brock
    Options
    Congrats to you. I love that feeling of clothes being lose and ready for that feeling again. I had lost weight after having my daughter and then of course got pregnant with my son(now 4:frown: ) and I had been working on and off to get the weight back off and determined to do it this time. Keep up the good work and you will get to your goal.
  • margers
    margers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work!! I just started and can hardly wait to report a loss!!
    :drinker:

Cheers to you!!
  • bridetobe22
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) weighed myself again when i went to the gym there yesterday and ive lost 8lbs altogether in the last month :) lol i wasnt far off with my estimate!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!