New to MFP and already addicted - YIKES...lol

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty much a newbie here (only been on for a week) and looking for friends who can help me through this new adventure. I love comparing stories and sharing motivation, so if you're interested feel free to add me as a friend.

PS. I have seen some incredible transformations on this site - such an inspiration!! I love reading the stories that go along with the pics. You guys/gals ROCK!!! :0)

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAI
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! Yes, it is addicting. Before you know it, your Facebook friends are going to be wondering where you went...
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    Welcome!!! =)
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me - I probably spend more time here than facebook these days :-D
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awww you guys are awesome – thanks for adding me. Consider me your very own personal cheerleader through this wonderful journey ;0)

BTW - I totally LOL when you said I’d probably be here more than Facebook - I think MFP has turned into my FB rehab :0) YEE HAW!!
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like, I'm kinda addicted to this too, nice and healthy addiction haha!
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Totally addicted!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Relative newbie too. Add if you wish and all the best!
  • kmillar1224
    Options
    Consider yourself ADDED!! thank you :0)

So glad to hear that there are other MFP addicts out there (in a good kinda way of course) :0)
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    Oh yeah! I'm new too and also find myself checking in here all the time. I'm still looking for friends too!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yes! it is great! The more involved you are the better it works for you! Constant motivation and encouragement! Plus some really great tips from everyone! ;)
  • kmillar1224
    Options
    I know, the tips are great!! It's like a one stop shop here for information!! But more importantly, I find that this site generally has great people who are willling and wanting to help others in their success - it's great to see.

Too bad I didn't know about this site sooner, I only have 21 weeks left to vacay and need to look fantastic in that bathing suit!! :0)
    What's personally motivating everyone eles?
  • tcbutler
    Options
    For me it's basically better overall health for me and my family.
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am new as of January and yes, so very addicted to this site :) Feel free to add me!!!
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    I'm addicted to MFP too! Which is better than my addiction to chocolate. lol. You can add me if you'd like. :) We are all in this together!
  • kmillar1224
    Options
    LOL Stephieb, MFP may be my rehab from Facebook, but nothing can stop my addiction to chocolate!! :0)

And thanks for the warm welcome Lyndsei!!

Tim - is your family getting involved in this with you?? That's great if they are - makes things a lot easier!!
  • tcbutler
    Options
    Yep. My wife, Kasey, is on here too. I started first last Wednesday and she just joined yesterday.
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    same here I can't stop reading all of the awesome success stories! feel free to add!
  • Absam2
    Absam2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Im a few days old myself and is loving this site. I would do well with giving and getting support. weightloss is a struggle but Im willing to put up a fight. I just need time to rid myself of old eating habits. Id be happy to join you on this journey.
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I never knew that I'd be addicted to a weight loss website. Funny how things work out! I sent a friend request. Looking forward to helping each other out!!!