New to MFP and already addicted - YIKES...lol

Options
2»

Replies

• Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! :smile:

Been a member for a year and 5 months, lost 70lbs in total and couldn't of done it without the help and motivation from this site. You are in the right place!!!

Oh and you'll forget about FB in a week, easily!! :wink:
  • CynGoold
    CynGoold Posts: 4
    Options
    Just started mfp around April 20th and i have lost 15 lb already! I dont feel hungry cause I eat all the time....just eating better/smarter! Add me if u like
  • trailsinlife
    trailsinlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I joined last month and just found the forum part and can't stop myself from looking at the topics! Feel free to add me!
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! Yes, it is addicting. Before you know it, your Facebook friends are going to be wondering where you went...

^^^^^Bahahaha! This is so true.
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on here for almost two months. I was addicted the first week, and have been ever since! What is Facebook? LOL Feel free to add me... always looking to support and motivate.

Enjoy!!
  • cgarza34
    cgarza34 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi. Everyone I Love this site and the phone app is so convenient -esp.when i am not sure on what to order when i go out. Feel Free to Add Me.!
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You guys are the GREATEST!!! Hugs to you all for befriending me :0)

Ben - 70 pounds??? OMG that's awesome, you should be thrilled with your success! I can't wait to see how you did it.

CnyGoold - 15 pounds?? I am SO doing the happy dance for you!! I can't wait to hit my 15 mark - you know I'll be jumping around the house like a kid on sugar when I do!!

TC - That's awesome that your wife is on here!! Getting support in the home is very important. My bf isn't on here, but I still get full support from him - bestest guy in the world!! Home making me Jerk Chicken as we speak lol

I will def. add all of you - I think we'll make one great MFP team!!
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This site is sooo great! Im addicted as well.. If your looking for supportive friends feel free to add me! We can all do this together!
  • tootie861965
    Options
    I just joined last Friday & I can't stay off the thing or my phone. Its so hand to see how many caloires you have left & all.
    I love it & its helping me so much stay on track. I love it!
  • akiss4u2tam
    akiss4u2tam Posts: 50
    Options
    I've been on this site for a little over 5 weeks.... I am also a WW member........... I'm wondering why I'm paying for WW........ Oh well...... Today is my birthday................and it's rough!!!! My friends are really trying when it comes to bringing food........... but #$@& they all can cook really well!!!!! even with low cal recipes............. they went on fitness pal and looked up things.......... counting calories for me!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy fitness pal....it's a great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: :happy:
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for a little over 5 weeks.... I am also a WW member........... I'm wondering why I'm paying for WW........ Oh well...... Today is my birthday................and it's rough!!!! My friends are really trying when it comes to bringing food........... but #$@& they all can cook really well!!!!! even with low cal recipes............. they went on fitness pal and looked up things.......... counting calories for me!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy fitness pal....it's a great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: :happy:

Happy Birthday!
  • beandawgy
    beandawgy Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome! Joined about a week ago and been tracking my food intake sense. It's amazing how much I've learned about all the junk I used to eat.

Trying to be more conscious about my diet, so all that work at the gym and doing Insanity won't be in vain!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You guys are the GREATEST!!! Hugs to you all for befriending me :0)

Ben - 70 pounds??? OMG that's awesome, you should be thrilled with your success! I can't wait to see how you did it.

Thanks! :smile: Still got at least another 50 to go, this year has been a LOT slower than last year but I am getting there!

FR Sent
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    hi, it really is addictive i dont spend a quarter the time i did on facebook. add me if you would like.