30 day shred question

Options
can yall show me all your success

Replies

• Burrittanee
    Burrittanee Posts: 18
    Options
    From the 30 day shred by Jillian Micheals? I don't have any pictures but it works, you just gotta stick to it and really really push yourself. but it's helped with my arms, thighs, and I still have a long way to go for my tummy so I haven't really noticed that but it's helped.
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My pictures don't show too much progress because I still have a bit of extra flub around my waist, but I lost many inches and feel much stronger... I plan to do t again after another 10 pounds or so so that I can see the transformation without the belly flub in the way!

I suggest doing it. Oh and I did it only 5 days a week to give myself time off. My muscles needed a down day or two, plus who doesn't love having the weekends off?

Good luck!
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    57d63ae0-1-1.jpg

This is my 30DS results- I have done Ripped in 30also and on Week 2 day 3 of Insanity :happy: I was very happy - didn't loose a lot of pounds but 30+ inches are gone!!!
  • MsSickOfBeingFluffy
    MsSickOfBeingFluffy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bumping for more results..

I'm on day 2 of the 30DS :]
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    See my profile. I am finishing Level 3.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    before
    IMG_0357.jpg
    30DSbefore.jpg
    beforeshred.jpg
    after level 1
    IMG_0772.jpg
    as of now, day 24
    mebikini.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!