Watching Dr. Phil

Options
LaurN326
LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
Is anyone else watching Dr. Phil? This chick is crazy!!
This girl wants to be 800lbs! and then eventually wants to be 1600lbs!!!
crazy!!!

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Is it that one who is getting married, and trying to become the fattest woman in the world?
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Saw part of that one before...........NUTZ!

Can't imagine such a thing - but there are all kinds of people in this world!
  • LaurN326
    LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    yup
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options
    Crazy...I personally don't think anyone should give her interviews or promote her "mission" in any way, shape or form...
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    800-1600+ lbs????
    As in the words of Inigo Montoya........ "Prepare to die". :flowerforyou:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcW9LhgsGK41bIA-zaOSxTEjuOUDOR_VTH7UWNmSpMn2A9DD4eFA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkuOrB-pF2Q48BSh-dQiKvT5CpPiuKrygeQcPAd_IXGYnty6l5
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Ew, don't watch Dr. Phil
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Just watched it, unreal, so is her family and boyfriend!!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Is it that one who is getting married, and trying to become the fattest woman in the world?

Ordinarily, I'd just think she's stupid and crazy and not give her another thought. But, she has a young daughter. When I think about the life that little girl is going to have, it makes me really, really sad.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I wonder how the heck these people can afford all that food expense. Do they claim disablility and milk the system I mean seriously you cannot move at 800 lbs let alone 1600 lbs..
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    And this is why I never watch TV in the daytime anymore. EW.
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Ew, don't watch Dr. Phil

As corny and annoying as Dr. Phil is he is a freaking genius!!! He is a brilliant therapist!!!!!
  • katyar95
    katyar95 Posts: 6
    Options
    Seriously! its peoples' weird fascination with it that fuels it...
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Seriously! its peoples' weird fascination with it that fuels it...

THIS!!!

I guess we just found a new way to commit suicide...... slowwwlllyyyy!
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I've seen that lady before...she is sooooo messed up and has no insight into what she is doing to herself. It would also be one thing to have that ridiculous goal, but she has kids and it is completely unfair and abusive to them as a parent. Truthfully I think she just has given up and it is easier to just eat yourself to death then to take off 300 pounds, plus she has found acceptance from men who have a fetish for big women so I am sure that has brainwashed her also.:ohwell:
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I wonder how the heck these people can afford all that food expense. Do they claim disablility and milk the system I mean seriously you cannot move at 800 lbs let alone 1600 lbs..

In the U.S., people on disability don't get enough to cover that much food (on top of other normal expenses), unless she's gaining all that weight eating nothing but white rice and vegetable oil, and even then...
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options

In the U.S., people on disability don't get enough to cover that much food (on top of other normal expenses), unless she's gaining all that weight eating nothing but white rice and vegetable oil, and even then...

And she's not.

She's unable to work because of her weight (articles say) so my guess is that some of it comes from disability and some of it from her fiance, who also cooks for her.
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    They said she's eating 20,000 calories a day! They made a list of what she ate and at what times on a day they were filming. It was an enormous amount of food, and she ate like every 1 1/2 all day long! I have binge eating disorder and bulimia, and I know what it's like to eat 10,000 calories in a sitting. I ate my way to 350 pounds. Watching her made me feel sad. I hope I don't turn into her. She's in a wheelchair, she has fat that hangs in rolls clear down to her ankles, she lays in bed all day. I have two kids just like she does, and I don't want to do to mine what she's doing to hers.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Watching Dr. Phil kills your brain cells...very sad.
  • jgoatgirl
    jgoatgirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    She said on the show that she get's paid for her fetish pictures that are up on websites. Apparently enough to live comfortably.

The 30,000 to 50,000 calories a day floored me.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options
    They said she's eating 20,000 calories a day! They made a list of what she ate and at what times on a day they were filming. It was an enormous amount of food, and she ate like every 1 1/2 all day long! I have binge eating disorder and bulimia, and I know what it's like to eat 10,000 calories in a sitting. I ate my way to 350 pounds. Watching her made me feel sad. I hope I don't turn into her. She's in a wheelchair, she has fat that hangs in rolls clear down to her ankles, she lays in bed all day. I have two kids just like she does, and I don't want to do to mine what she's doing to hers.
    I don't think you should worry that you're going to turn into her...the fact that you're aware of your situation and working to counteract it (and not TRYING to gain like that idiot), says everything!

Congrats on your loss so far! :flowerforyou: