Hello im new :-)

Options
Hi

I am really in need of some support to finish my weight loss journey, I have suffered in the past with depression and i did lose 6 stone previous but put a cpl of stone back on and now want to lose some before my holiday at the end of july 8 weeks to go!

I go to the gym and have started to enjoy the treadmill and really keen to tone up as i have had 2 children and my tummy needs some attention along with my bum and thighs lol,

really wanting to get to know some people and have some fun along the way as well as share stories, tips and advice.

lucy x

Replies

• Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish u nothing but success!! Feel free to add me and we can help each other on this journey!
  • BellaBumbles
    Options
    Definitely up for that! Welcome to MFP! Im Bells. I'm from NY so I'm not exactly familiar with some of your words.. like I dont know how much a stone is, lol, but I'm happy to help and support in any way I can! Good luck!
  • stacey1172
    stacey1172 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck!!! Feel free to add me- I would love to help in any way I can :)
  • lNail
    lNail Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome...my name is Laura!!!! Im always looking for inspiration and motivation!! I've been training for about 4 months now. I started out with weight loss and toning..now i'm on to building muscle :) It's always nice to find people that is working some what of the same goals! Have a great day!
  • lucy_1984
    lucy_1984 Posts: 4
    Options
    thank you ladies

and thanks for the friends requests, good luck on your journeys too.
  • srankin123
    srankin123 Posts: 2
    Options
    I hadn't really planned on posting anything but I was pulled in when I wanted to share some things that have worked for me. My name is Susie and I've been gaining and losing weight all my life. I recently had to lose weight for my insurance company so they provided a nurse practictioner to help with our weight loss goals. Believe it or not she gave me some great ideas and I've been following up with her for about 4 months. I've lost 21 lbs so far and hope to finally reach my weight lose goal of a BMI of under 25. This site has really helped me to see where I'm going wrong with my eating so I'm glad a friend told me about it. I'm seeing some really great things since I've joined up so I'm on the journey with the rest of you. Thanks for letting me tag along.