Any women over 40?

Options

Replies

• Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi Gina, I got tired of not recognizing that lady in the photos with my family too...

Oh, I'm 47
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 on my "Fit at 50" campaign - turning 50 in September. Happy to be a support buddy!
  • Lippa66
    Lippa66 Posts: 6
    Options
    45, will be 46 in June. After 46 years, I'm hoping to learn to live healthy! This isn't about weight loss for me. It's about changing my behavior to eat healthy, exercise, and drink the amount of water my body needs on a daily basis. If I lose weight, that's just an extra benefit. ONE DAY AT A TIME!
  • jstrogonoff
    Options
    I am 41 and needing to get back on track. I lost 40 lbs two years ago and after I had gall bladder surgery last year, I have not been able to loose and I actually gained most of the weight back. I'm pretty sure it is partially contributed to by hormones as I have been having craving sweets lately, feeling bloated, moody, and unreliable cycle. Anyway I could use the support as well.:smile:
  • scubalynnie
    scubalynnie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will be 46 in July. Just signed up today and would love some buddies!

Lynn
  • suediet55
    suediet55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm sue and 44 married with 2 boys. Hormones are still in check upto now (hope Ive not spoken to soon...lol)
  • tootie861965
    Options
    Hello! I am new also. I joined Friday & have lost almost 2lbs. I will be 47 in August. Welcome!!!!:happy: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 49! Feel free to add me too! :smile:
  • madlou
    madlou Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 47 and those bloddy hormones seem to be ruling my life at the mo, so Im with you all the way. Please feel free to add me too and we can compare those little blighters activities.

Welcome by the way .... See what I mean, brainfog duh

:laugh:
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    41 here. I totally know where you are coming from. Please feel free to add me. I am not a "friend" collector either. I have a small select group of friends (all age ranges) that I love to support and they do the same for me. I couldn't have lost all I have without the support of my friends...
  • goatspicy
    goatspicy Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there, I would be happy to friend you (although I'm not sure how you do this - can anyone help me?) - I have just started MFP and desperate to succeed. Good Luck to you x
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    54 here, anyone here please feel free to add me :smile:
  • Darklight464
    Darklight464 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was 48 in April. Feel free to add me too. Also noticing that the weight loss is harder nowadays..
  • littlekat1
    littlekat1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just turned 46 and completely understand the hormone thing!
  • Maraleen_M
    Maraleen_M Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 in October but have been on HRT since 2005, having undergone a total hysterectomy when I was 33 due to medical reasons and twelve surgeries at that time. Whereas HRT and helped me not commit a felony (haha), it sure hasn't helped me in my weight issues! It makes it more difficult to lose and the older I become, the more variables I throw at myself to overcome the weight struggle.

Not a friend collector either - if you want a rockin' blonde Canadian 40 year old buddy to kick you in the pants when you need one, or hold your hand to keep you from the ice cream, feel free to add me!!

Best of luck and welcome to MFP!! :)
  • piascore
    piascore Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im 43 in two weeks and need to lose about 21lbs - feel free to add me too :)
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    41 here. Would love to be support buddies. We have very similar weight loss needs...and I totally get the frustration showing up in pictures and not looking the way you feel you look. Best wishes on achieving your goals.
  • DH0608
    DH0608 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi , 48 here. I have one daughter and 2 grandsons. Welcome. Feel free to add me too
  • WonderWomanDawn
    Options
    im going to be 43 in august and i hear you on the hormone thing...mine are getting out of whack now...i seem to be getting night sweats once in awhile...i dont have to worry about any other problems with the hormone changes...that was all taken care of with surgery...although there are times i want to cry...LOL
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    44 years old and boy do I hear you on the hormone thing. I gained a ton of weight over the last 3 years or so. I'm on my way to lose 45 before I turn 45 (I'm halfway there), then another 25-30 after that! Feel free to friend me!