Tattoos- post of pic of yours (PG)

Options
hotjacki85
hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
So i love tattoos and have quite a few...6 to be exact.... I love tattoos and knowing why people got them and what their reasoning is for them. Post a pic of your tattoo or tattoos...and why u got them. :) If you have a lot maybe just post 2-3 to keep the thread length down? ... heres mine.... Ravens on my collar bone.... my fave animal...very misunderstood animal. Song lyrics on the inside of my forearm from a Dashboard Confessional song that i LOOVEEE... then my wings i got when i got into my accident in 2006.

1337716354.jpg

1337716350.jpg

1337716353.jpg

Replies

• 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    I have only seven tattoos. Three of them are large. Not sure how to post pictures.
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    i have 17 but it said PG so that cuts out a few
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I like the birds!!

My tatt is shat, so won't I be posting it! Never pretend you're 18 when you're a stupid 16 year old!!
  • InfinityDragonfly
    Options
    A dragonfly from my ribs to hipbone. I'll take a picture once I lose a few pounds.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    My two newest (not sure why they are loading this way) are of my children's names:

IMG_20120508_193618.jpg

IMG_20120508_193644.jpg

My next one starts with the first session Friday.
  • hotjacki85
    Options
    I like the birds!!

My tatt is shat, so won't I be posting it! Never pretend you're 18 when you're a stupid 16 year old!!

LMAO!!! i have a tramp stamp i got when i was 18 that NO BODY sees except my hubby. LOL huge tribal then a big dolphin... WTF was i thinking!
  • hotjacki85
    Options
    My two newest (not sure why they are loading this way) are of my children's names:

IMG_20120508_193618.jpg

IMG_20120508_193644.jpg

My next one starts with the first session Friday.

I love it and the font is gorgeous!
  • hotjacki85
    Options

LMAO
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options

LMAO
    my cousin does all mine so having a tattoo gun at the house when you are drunk ( this was many years ago) was never good.. it would be random late night idoits thinking of things to do.. now i am the proud owner of "your name" on my right cheek. a "M" on each cheek and..... a nice smiley face on my well ya know
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    I have 17 of them myself wish i could erase half of them...
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have 10 all together, the most recent is on my profile picture. It's a peacock. I wanted an arm piece for a long time but didnt know what I wanted. When I started working out and getting biceps I would always show my friends (men) how big my muscle was getting. My husband said I was peacocking (showing my feathers). So I thought how funny would that be to get a peacock on my arm, so it's beautiful and funny.
  • dannomein
    dannomein Posts: 6
    Options
    I got one of mine out of respect for my family's heritage. This one's from the province in the Netherlands they all immigrated from.

Smallerfrs.jpg
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I got my first one behind my ear. It represents my loves my 3 babies and there birthstones. I am so addicted though and can't wait to get some more.
    photobucket-1134-1336876986735-1.jpg
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m2uy87gDkx1qab0afo1_500.jpg

Got this to represent an amazing song and a band/artist that kinda changed my life.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    really need to take pics now that Im skinnier. Anywho....

My back one. the colored butterflies are my kids birthstone colors
    backtat.jpg

this was my half way to goal tattoo
    IMG02040-20110730-2019.jpg

and I have Love on my wrist.
  • CarynCharB
    CarynCharB Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I just got my first one last Friday, a Phoenix on my back. A very simple little one. I would post a pic but am not sure how.
  • CarynCharB
    CarynCharB Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Juliecat, I love the piece on your back! Beautiful!
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    I love ink! I have 5 well, 4 that you can see as one is a cover-up of a poor job. I can't post pics of them now, but will when I get a chance.

Awesome thread!
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to post here but a pic of mine is in my profile.
  • hotjacki85
    Options
    I have 10 all together, the most recent is on my profile picture. It's a peacock. I wanted an arm piece for a long time but didnt know what I wanted. When I started working out and getting biceps I would always show my friends (men) how big my muscle was getting. My husband said I was peacocking (showing my feathers). So I thought how funny would that be to get a peacock on my arm, so it's beautiful and funny.

I love it!!!! and the reasoning LOL!!!!!