I want nothing more than to lose weight!

Options
Hi there,
I am just beginning! I have never been so ashamed of what i have become, I met my husband when I was 17 and weighed around 135 at 5'5, I was beautiful, I felt good about myself. I am now 24 years old and weigh 225! I can't believe what I look like, it's like a bad dream. I want to be thin again, I realized that to feel my best i have to look my best! No more junk food, large portions and being lazy, I am going to do it! I am so excited to track my progress and see the after pictures eventually! I hope that I can do it, I have failed so many times.

Replies

• katiepatati
    katiepatati Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You sound so ready and determined for this! YOU CAN DO IT! Especially with that attitude! Take it one day at a time though because it is a looooong journey!

Oh and remember to take your before pictures sometime soon - you will soon be seeing changes in your body ;-)

Good Luck xxxx
  • ebeans887
    ebeans887 Posts: 32
    Options
    Thank you!
    I am so excited to one day look like what I did when I met my husband. I know its going to be tough, but hopefully I can stick to it this time.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Aww u can do it!! Just keep looking forward.
  • jackie_jz
    jackie_jz Posts: 4
    Options
    Great Attitude! You can do it! And PS, you are beautiful regardless of the weight. The weight coming off will just help you feel better about it!
  • ebeans887
    ebeans887 Posts: 32
    Options
    Thanks!