Need Supportive Friends

Options
Hi, I am new on here and need to build my friends list with people who are supportive and are looking for someone else to support them on their journey. I am trying to lose about 40 lbs.

Replies

• akiss4u2tam
    akiss4u2tam Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi Angel.... I am also looking for friends... I am diligent when inputting the food into the tracker..... I am also a WW member... I go to the meeting for new ideas and support.... I too need supportive friends. :o)
  • jonzin707
    jonzin707 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    same here! you can add me! I have 25lbs more to go by july... i plan to loose 80 by December
  • gabriel3194
    gabriel3194 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in the friend boat with y'all. Been logging progress for 11 days straight now. Looking to continue with a little help :D
  • maplematt
    maplematt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you people don't mind. I'm trying to lose weight myself and I like looking at other friends food diaries for ideas and people commenting on mine, so feel free to add me:)
  • brandiemhgc
    brandiemhgc Posts: 20
    Options
    Me too. I need some buddies. This is a difficult journey and we shouldn't go it alone! :smile:
  • Dot2Dots
    Dot2Dots Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend as well :) I want to lose 25 lbs by November !
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    I just added both of you ladies, thanks! I too am very good about keeping my food diary up to date. I always feel guilty right after eating something I shouldn't have.
  • Start2011
    Start2011 Posts: 8
    Options
    Add me ladies. I am looking for support and motivation. I have lost 85lbs and I am looking for lots of motivation for my last 25 :)
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs motivational friends please feel free to add me..We are all here to help each other!
  • ebeans887
    ebeans887 Posts: 32
    Options
    Ditto to what everyone else said! :)
  • gabriel3194
    gabriel3194 Posts: 16
    Options
    Yes. Agreed on all of that.
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jonzin707
    jonzin707 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    YAY!
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    If you'd like support I'm here for anyone who would like to add a friend :)
  • KISSmom4
    KISSmom4 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm new and looking for friends, too. I have about 60 lbs that I would like to lose. My biggest goal is to get back in my wedding dress by our 10th anniversary in October. After 4 kids, this will be quite a feat. LOL! Add me if you want. :)
  • lolo05
    lolo05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too, Me too, Me too!
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    Thanks for all this support, you guys are awesome. I am trying to add everyone, but the website only lets you add 10 people every 10 minutes. If I haven't added you, I am not trying to diss. Just send me a request and I will approve.
  • mendamuffin
    Options
    I am also looking for supportive friends. Its hard to do this alone. I am trying to loose 100 pounds. I know we can do this, it will take a lot of hard work and encouragement but I am here for you (and anyone who is serious about loosing weight.
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...everyone! We cal all do this!